PriyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Everyone is worried about Aastha and wonder where she has gone. However, she has gone to Nasik to Radha. Radha welcomes her and asks her to be comfortable. Poonam calls Simran and informs her that Aastha has gone to Nasik. Radha tells Simran that Aastha will not speak with her. Radha also tells Aastha that Simran was responsible for her suffering and her mother, Neha's death. Aastha is very upset about Simran. Sia calls Siddhant on her way to Goa and says that she is going straight to Goa and shall meet him on her way back. Simran goes to Nasik to meet Aastha but Radha says she doesn't want to see her. Siddhant goes in to see her and she tells him that she (Simran) is not her mother and she has nothing to do with her. Siddhant is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the preview priya...So the story is going towards AStha hating Simran. Poor Simran, lots of rona dhona she has to do in the coming episodes. I really feel Abhi is the only person who can control AStha and tell her the facts.
mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

aastha has gone to radhaji's house and all the bitterness that radhaji has towards simran , radhaji will transfer all that to aastha and its going to make simran miserable. seems like it will take some time for aastha to reconcile with simran. radhaji is going to make aastha believe that simran was the one responsible for neha's death and the break-up between abhi and neha.

simran suffers ...(that should hve been the name of this serial)

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And thats the bitter fact actually that Simran was the cause of Neha's unhappiness and death(as she was stressful during her pregnancy just because of Simran's childish and immature behaviour)Its good that the truth has been disclosed to Aastha. Aastha's behaviour is very natural and she should react like that. If I would know that a person is responsible for my mother's continuous unhappiness,I would definitely cut off with that person no matter how nice he/she used to be with me in the past.Thats why ppl hate even their biological fathers if they realise that he made injustice to their mothers,and in this case Aastha is hating her step mother who made her real mother's married life miserable.
Even Sia, after she will realise that she has been kidnapped by her mother Archana,definitely will have bitter feelings for her.Ppl can get VERY emotional if the matter is related to their actual mother.
innocentindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

Thats why ppl hate even their biological fathers if they realise that he made injustice to their mothers,and in this case Aastha is hating her step mother who made her real mother's married life miserable.

nice point scorpio

so what's the solution? As it happens abhi was not that unjust with neha, but the situation in front of us makes it look that way.... Actually, I know of a real life situation where the kids have been brain-washed by the mother into thinking the father has been unjust, and in this instance the mother is a bit like radhaji.... Is there any solution to this? Any suggestions anyone?

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Simran should never accept this girl again. She is hurting Simran just like Abhi did...jaise baap wasi beti...
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i think sia comes and tries to find out her real mother, and she will find simran's servant which leads to finding out that simran is her real mother. And maybe sia will find out what happened this is my prediction

innocentindian thumbnail
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks i hope siddhant asks for her baby pic