Vijay, can you pls tell people to stop

bholi_ben thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Vijay, I read the update for Kkusum on Nov 4th by Mala.

I know Misbah was busy and couldn't update us so Mala did it.

I am not a friend of Mala, so don't take my opinion biased . She also takes out time from her life to give people like us all the updates. She might not be as good as Misbah or anyone, we should still appreciate the effort.

please have the new members of this forum understand that we all in this forum don't criticise each other, we apprciate each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiN24 thumbnail

I agree. Although Misbah usually updates, she was unable to do it this time and I personally appreciate the time and effor that Mala took out to update us. She didn't have to but did anyways. I too have no realation or anything to Mala but just like anyone else who updates these shows for us, I appreciate and thank Mala for the update.

It was great! Thank you once again Mala!!!

stpra thumbnail
Mala does update everyday in one of the yahoo forums. She is probably the first of all who does the update. I think since it was done in hurry, you may feel it bit off.
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u, Mahi. Its not fair for others to criticize Mala after she wasted her own time writing an update for us. Even if people disliked it, there was no need for them to mock her. I think it is a very pathetic thing to do.
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Hello everyone,

I have deleted the messages that are offensive and hurtful. We all appreciate the effort the coolbies take to update the serial. If someone does not like the way the update is done- They have an option of not reading it. Moderators will not tolerate any hurtful comments about the way the updates are written. All such comments will be deleted.

Ash.

Reesh thumbnail
gud job ash...mala did try her best to explain but again every1 does not have the same expressing power ya..so take it easy