Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒI would love to bring the world to your feet on your Birthday as your present,but let my wishes suffice with a genuine prayer for your happiness and well being.Happy Birthday dearest friend VARTIKA. 😊 😊

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Happy Birthday my sunshine, may this year brings a lot of success, health & wealth... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ€—πŸ€—Have a blast and be happy always !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word Count: 0

Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshita

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, dearest friend! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpita25

πŸ€—Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday. πŸ‘

Best friends never need to be told that they are best friends. So, I don't need to tell you right? Have a fantastic birthday, buddy! πŸ₯³

671100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvi16

It should be old one na? πŸ˜•

I have seen some of her pic in this dress. She is looking pretty !!!!!!!!!
😊

its the new one. her bro has recently lost a lot of weight. so was posting his new pics of new shape πŸ˜† so he tagged with his sister in this pic.
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

Just her dress is old and the pic itself is telling that she is looking really pretty now. 😊
😳

Vartika07 thumbnail

its the new one. her bro has recently lost a lot of weight. so was posting his new pics of new shape πŸ˜† so he tagged with his sister in this pic.

No problem,πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she also has reduced a lot weight so she is looking beautiful but she must try more new dresses. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
671100 thumbnail
wish u a belated very happy b'day mahak, sorry i wasn't around when it happened. when frankly speaking i only like to be around when i get something new on pri. :)
Vartika07 thumbnail

wish u a belated very happy b'day mahak, sorry i wasn't around when it happened. when frankly speaking i only like to be around when i get something new on pri. :)

Thanks Neetu,πŸ€— πŸ€— no problem if u can't.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ It's fine and I'm happy that u come when u get some news of Pri.😊 😊 Yahan to log tab bhi nahi aate.
671100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Thanks Neetu,πŸ€— πŸ€— no problem if u can't.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ It's fine and I'm happy that u come when u get some news of Pri.😊 😊 Yahan to log tab bhi nahi aate.

pehle mujhe bura lagta tha...par ab nahi..after all we are humans..hum purana kab tak discuss karte rahenge, its pri to blame. its obvius when she's back the discussion shall be back too. we saw that with RBO, surya and survivor. i am not sure abt her comeback now. better she called it quits. ab wait nahi hota aur
Vartika07 thumbnail

pehle mujhe bura lagta tha...par ab nahi..after all we are humans..hum purana kab tak discuss karte rahenge, its pri to blame. its obvius when she's back the discussion shall be back too. we saw that with RBO, surya and survivor. i am not sure abt her comeback now. better she called it quits. ab wait nahi hota aur

Just like u all of us think that she doesn't want to come back now and sometime I feel that we should not continue the FC as well.