Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Sahi hai, hum log yahan pagal nahi hain. Last appearance k hisab se ye FC open ho gaya hai over Fear Files but is k baad k liye theme wise hum ko kuch naya nahi mil raha hai,😕 😕 Jyada se jyada us k birthday FC k alawa koi bhi FC open hona is not possible so bus ab yahi kar sakte hain ki ek FC open kar k is k baad rehne dein 😛 😛 if she comes back than fine we shall continue other wise we shall see that.

Yes agree with u Vartika,
leave that after PB Birthday FC. We shall see later what can be done.
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Yup and now see all of us are attentive 😉

Vo bhi hum tab hue jab FCs are almost going to be over.
😆
671100 thumbnail
her fb is also inactive since many days, she doesn't give any update, no messages, nothing. how can she expect her fans to stay with her without a single damn update. as if she is living in isolation. she might be thinking if she does a show in near future, she can win her following but she should wake up and smell the coffee. its been 7 years since LRL came. and people have moved on. sure her die hard fans would stay with her. but the general following shall be lost. the example can be seen in RPFC. i don't know how priyanka would shape her career further. she hasn't been doing anything no ads, serials, cameos nothing at all. i don't even remember when survivor came and got off. she is not even in news for any link ups like she used to. its a very dry place. i guess she herself doesn't want it. i clearly remember she said 'no' to LRL too. when deeya singh persuaded her to the project. if she herself doesn't want it then what we can do ?
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

her fb is also inactive since many days, she doesn't give any update, no messages, nothing. how can she expect her fans to stay with her without a single damn update. as if she is living in isolation. she might be thinking if she does a show in near future, she can win her following but she should wake up and smell the coffee. its been 7 years since LRL came. and people have moved on. sure her die hard fans would stay with her. but the general following shall be lost. the example can be seen in RPFC. i don't know how priyanka would shape her career further. she hasn't been doing anything no ads, serials, cameos nothing at all. i don't even remember when survivor came and got off. she is not even in news for any link ups like she used to. its a very dry place. i guess she herself doesn't want it. i clearly remember she said 'no' to LRL too. when deeya singh persuaded her to the project. if she herself doesn't want it then what we can do ?

Yes it's her fault she should not decide to choose this industry if she didn't want to be here for a long time.😡 😡 was that just her craze for which she did Bombay Talkings. Such things will just shatter her profile and will grow some negative opinion in her fans mind.

poorvi_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arpita25

Yes agree with u Vartika,
leave that after PB Birthday FC. We shall see later what can be done.

That's very sad I wanted to open a new FC but still I think if there is nothing to open so it's better to stop here.

poorvi_sharma thumbnail

Vo bhi hum tab hue jab FCs are almost going to be over.
😆

Ye bhi sahi hai, vaise still we are not that much attentive still.
😆 😆 😆 😆
poorvi_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

It's really very sad to know that she herself didn't very attentive and active about her future so no one can make her do anything.😔 😔 😔 😔 😔 I really feel sad that how can someone be that much careless about her future.😒 😒 😒 😒 This is the place where everyone wants to get name, fame and success and now women are really very conscious about their carrier see us than why not she? 😕 😕 😕 😕 How can she sit just like that at home?
poorvi_sharma thumbnail

Kahani ka kya hai kahin bhi ghuma do ghoom jayegi. 😆

It's really very annoying yaar but kya karein our moms will never let us see anything.
😆 😆 😛 😛
poorvi_sharma thumbnail

Haan maine bhi nahi socha tha ki itne jaldi itna lamba aaram milega.😉 Ab kam se kam saal bhar to rest hi hai .
😆

Par galat time pe diya na bhagwaan ne ab to FCs over bhi hone waale hain.
poorvi_sharma thumbnail

I totally agree with ur point. I know Vartika takes a lot of burden over herself
😒 whereas we just come when we get sms and pms so we should try to change our habits firstly. I am not blaming her but just because of Drishti's sake I said so I didn't mean to hurt someone.🤔 Sorry if she is hurt.😭 It's just our responsibility to check on lists & I think from now on we shall do that.

Hmmm so when she has decided that we shall not continue the FC than we accept her decision.
😊 😊 😊 😊