Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

But tab tak hum vahan pahuch jaayein to badi baat hai. 😕 😕

Kyoun koi problem ho gayi kya? 😕
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Vo to hai but I think now we should not open more FCs.

hiii par kiyooonnn?

arpita25 thumbnail

Dekho regular hone k liye keh rahe hain aur abhi tak ata pata nahi hai madam logon ka,
😆 😆

Sooo sorry yaar par dekho mai aa gayi.😉 Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai ki sab se jyada sincere and attentive member mai hi hoon yahan.
😆
arpita25 thumbnail
Hey dear Mahak 🤗 🤗

Didn't notice yet, just now noticed it.
😉 😉

On completing five wonderful years with India Forums. 👏 👏
arpita25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

It can be done in a way that every active member of the FC visit the front page each and every time she comes online.
😊

Yes this will be better if everyone does it. 😊
arpita25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Even FC open karne se le kar arrangement k bhi saare tension vahi bechari leti hai.

Sach me, abhi bol hi rahi thi ki abhi tak siggies ka arrangement hi nahi ho paya.
arpita25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

pehle mujhe bura lagta tha...par ab nahi..after all we are humans..hum purana kab tak discuss karte rahenge, its pri to blame. its obvius when she's back the discussion shall be back too. we saw that with RBO, surya and survivor. i am not sure abt her comeback now. better she called it quits. ab wait nahi hota aur

Yes yaar even I think ki us k onscreen nahi hone se is FC me koi interest bhi le to kitna? Bahut stretch karne par Vartika k ab ja k yahan pahucha hai ye FC varna jane kya hota? 😕 Hum log kis kis ko insist karte rahein yaar yahan aane k liye?

arpita25 thumbnail

Just like u all of us think that she doesn't want to come back now and sometime I feel that we should not continue the FC as well.

Teri baat mai samajh rahi hoon fear files k baad se madam kahan hain kuch pata nahi hai to hum kis ground par FC open karein?

arpita25 thumbnail

So just like you, if all of you want it than no more FC's will be made now. Actually it takes a lot of efforts to make a front page and every time we don't have much things to write.

What should I say I don't want it but still I feel if she will not come back than no need to open FC's just to remember her.
arpita25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

i don't there is any need to put in efforts unless she decides to make a comeback, what i suggest the FC should be open if someone feels like to comment over here. but there is no need to put so much on page 1 just for the heck of it. if she comes back, we all will know and hence we can edit the page anytime. but if she doesn't. i think its only a waste of time,.

I agree with Neetu's opinion that front page should be left reserved and if she comes back than fine otherwise leave it.