Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

In the novel they also show that even before this misunderstanding Zaroon burns Kashaf's dress just because she doesn't agree to wear the colour he chooses her ...so Zaroon is still going to show the real him before everything gets sorted

WHATTT !!!! He burns her dress ??? Oh no ! This man !!! Now i'm really scared , i hope the makers don't show all this otherwise the respect Zaroon attained after so much trouble would be lost forever . Btw thanks for telling this , i really wasn't aware of this . So u've read the full novel ?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shai95

WHATTT !!!! He burns her dress ??? Oh no ! This man !!! Now i'm really scared , i hope the makers don't show all this otherwise the respect Zaroon attained after so much trouble would be lost forever . Btw thanks for telling this , i really wasn't aware of this . So u've read the full novel ?

Well Yes but then they have changed a lot of things from the novel...even the slap scene was changed from the library and yes Zaroon acts really weird after their honeymoon period is over but he genuinely wasn't so bad but in anger he gets really weird sometimes and apologises quickly too
besides there are only 4-5 episodes left now so its not going to be a long misunderstanding like humsafar but they are bound to have fights since they are so different
Zaroon cannot just magically change over these years, he has shortcomings which will show up and he needs to sort that
shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ well u're right there , a person can't change overnight .
4-5 episodes left ? Oh no !!!! Aaj aap mujhe ek ke baad ek jhatke kyun de rahi hai ? Lol
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
slap 😲

i don't mind misunderstandings.
but zero tolerance for physical abuse. really its not entertaining.

I hope they don't show this.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well Yes but then they have changed a lot of things from the novel...even the slap scene was changed from the library and yes Zaroon acts really weird after their honeymoon period is over but he genuinely wasn't so bad but in anger he gets really weird sometimes and apologises quickly too
besides there are only 4-5 episodes left now so its not going to be a long misunderstanding like humsafar but they are bound to have fights since they are so different
Zaroon cannot just magically change over these years, he has shortcomings which will show up and he needs to sort that

sry to interrupt bt couldn't resist...ye sab padh kar...so zaroon will eventually turn out to be a typical male chauvanist( as per asmara's comment)...i knw he is nt dt bad as he just wnts a happy married lyf n a family which his parents didn't hv...coz his mother always gave imp to her professional lyf...it will tk tym 2 both of dem to adjust coz bth had troubled family experience in dere own ways...
Raindrops. thumbnail
^^ Not really maybe he is just impulsive and can get angry quickly and it was just like two three incident then a small misunderstanding but Zaroon is not like Asher...he realises his mistake pretty quickly once his anger cools down and then he makes the effort of making up for his bad behaviour
Like I said Zaroon cannot completely change magically so a few incidents may happen but he'll realize soon that he was wrong and he can't live without Kashaf
In the novel misunderstanding lasted for just few days
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.

slap 😲

i don't mind misunderstandings.
but zero tolerance for physical abuse. really its not entertaining.

I hope they don't show this.

Yes slap
In the novel he slapped her in the library scene and one after marriage when they had a fight but they have changed this in the drama so you don't need to worry
They don't want to show physical violence like Sanam Saeed had also said in the hum morning show
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes slap
In the novel he slapped her in the library scene and one after marriage when they had a fight but they have changed this in the drama so you don't need to worry
They don't want to show physical violence like Sanam Saeed had also said in the hum morning show

2 slaps in the novel?!😲 i'm never reading it.
i hope hope they skip this second slap too in the drama. Otherwise it will be really difficult for me to forgive Zaroon.. for the slap.. if that happens.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊

^^ Not really maybe he is just impulsive and can get angry quickly and it was just like two three incident then a small misunderstanding but Zaroon is not like Asher...he realises his mistake pretty quickly once his anger cools down and then he makes the effort of making up for his bad behaviour

Like I said Zaroon cannot completely change magically so a few incidents may happen but he'll realize soon that he was wrong and he can't live without Kashaf
In the novel misunderstanding lasted for just few days

thnk god...he realises his mistakes soon...pheww...itni tension ho gayi thi...thnx dear
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Zaroon played amazingly well by Fawad Khan and Kashaf are so real. Their characters are well etched...one can relate to them. Kashaf / her ego/ her insecurities beautifully portrayed.

Like most on the forum. I an totally against any kind of physical abuse. Waiting to see how the drama unfolds...
Edited by Mithuu - 11 years ago