Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Maybe Usama will text her. He is a good guy so I doubt he will mean anything bad, he always respected women and he had the utmost respect for Kashaf. It will be insecure Zaroon who will see it and misunderstand or something. Or maybe it will be a completely different issue.
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Obv there r many changes in novel
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The novel story:

In the Novel, There is small part of osama and another guy farooq as zaroons friends. Nothing more. In novel infact the kashaf's home is in gujrat. His father is an old man and no 2nd wife. She has 4 sisters and 2 brothers. They all live with her mamoon. Her mumani is evil. She studies in government collage lahore with zaroon and asmara. Zaroon slaps her in library scene when he talks about middle class girls. A cousin named azhar proposes her but she denies and younger sister gets married to him. Later he takes revenge by sending letters to zaroon after marraige that kashaf had an affair with him. After 3 months of wedding, he slaps her again by telling her that she had an affair with azhar and that his views about middle class girls were right. She lefts him and demands divorce. They become together again and get 2 sons. Later they move to newyork in the end and kashaf saves her dairies in a bank locker
kulsumtvfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i read on fb zgh official page, someone asked about osma's proposal to kashaf, and admin said that zaroon will get jealous of osama.
there is change in story for drama, so maybe it will be jealousy about not knowing about osamas proposal or something.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the rift will be because of Osama. He already texted Zaroon 'to live in hell'. He'll probably text something regarding his marriage proposal to Kashaf to cause misunderstanding or they might accidental meet that Zaroon will misunderstand.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

I think the rift will be because of Osama. He already texted Zaroon 'to live in hell'. He'll probably text something regarding his marriage proposal to Kashaf to cause misunderstanding or they might accidental meet that Zaroon will misunderstand.

Nooo Usama was not the one who sent that text. Asmara sent it. The name on the text said Asmara Tariq.

Usama is too nice of a guy to say something like that. I think Zaroon will get jealous of Usama due to his own insecurities and because Usama and Kashaf had stayed friends after university and stayed in touch.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Nooo Usama was not the one who sent that text. Asmara sent it. The name on the text said Asmara Tariq.

Usama is too nice of a guy to say something like that. I think Zaroon will get jealous of Usama due to his own insecurities and because Usama and Kashaf had stayed friends after university and stayed in touch.

Shucks!

I don't know why but I thought it was Osama. 😳
shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well if we go according to the book which says that Zaroon won't trust Kashaf and all then how would ZGH be different from Humsafar ? It will mean that both the stories are eventually the same . Which is definitely not the case . Zaroon is ofcourse different from Asher where Kashaf is definitely way different from Khirad . I'm not criticizing anyone , but its just that if both the stories were different but the end is somewhat same then it would mean that the characters are all same which is defrinitely not true . If we keep the novel aside and only think about the programme then may be we can uderstand the makers' need to make these 2 serials different .
Moreover , i think that the misunderstanding would be because of Asmara . In the title track too , there is a scene where Asmara is sitting on a chair (crying) and Zaroon is staring at her (a little bit disturbed) . And also , Kashaf is a character which cannot trust a person easily especially men (considering her past experiences with her father) . So i think it would be Kashaf who would misunderstand Zaroon and not the other way round . Anyways , only time will tell what happens next .
Till then , lets keep calm and watch ZGH !
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well the misunderstanding wasn't as big as in Humsafar and Zaroon realised his mistakes pretty quickly ...Although he acted weird in the novel but it's quiet obvious why Zaroon actually married Kashaf was because of her character...so any spot on her character is bound to bring that ugly side of Zaroon that we saw the streaks of in initial episodes
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In the novel they also show that even before this misunderstanding Zaroon burns Kashaf's dress just because she doesn't agree to wear the colour he chooses her ...so Zaroon is still going to show the real him before everything gets sorted