ZGH is different from the Novel (spoiler)

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So, I got an update so what happens in the novel, and it is different from how the drama is progressing. This is what happened in the novel:

Well novel is a little different and in different time like 30 years ago. So after wedding zaroon starts recieving letters from someone who had proposed kashaf before and later got married to her younger sister. Zaroon becomes angry and they fight n he slaps her. And she leaves the home. Then zaroon realizes how big mistake he has made. He goes to her in MNA hostel in islamabad and tells her either she will have to come back or he will stay with her. Finaly she agrees to be back. They start understand each other slowly. They get 2 sons taimur and aibak. And after few years zaroon gets his posting in UNO in newyork and they together with thier kids leave pakistan.kashaf locks her diaries in a bank locker for the memories she had on her life. And being satisfied and truely thankful to god for giving her everything she wanted.

There will deff be some sort of problem (I knew there would end up being problems), but it cant be this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet-knife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be Zaroon finds out about Osama and get mad at her!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zaroon doesn't know Osama proposed Kashaf and she was going to say yes instead of marrying Zaroon. Maybe Osama might write a letter to her stating this?
rosesforyou thumbnail
Ooo didn't even think of that.

But says that guy marries her younger sister.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think in the drama, their fight will have to do something with Osama, instead of her bro in law since Sidra's hubby was never shown..
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Question for the readers of the book, In the book did Osama have feelings for Kashaf like he was shown to have in the show?
Edited by Monu-SunNaa - 11 years ago
rosesforyou thumbnail
osama is married he better back off
rosesforyou thumbnail
@Monu-SunNaa lemme ask the person the person who told me the story
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe Osama will send her a letter saying I hope you are happy with Zaroon or so blah blah you rejected my proposal
He will mean everything in a good way but Zaroon will take it wrong
xpakigirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if the letter thing is gonna happen then that guy would be kashafs cousin who used to send proposal for her