~SS: Asad Ahmed Khan is not Romantic,note pg9~

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

hii everyone... i have write a short story which is running in my mind since 2 weeks..😆 it's not related to current track.. plez bear with my writing...
let me know how is the story... no no not about my writing i know it's not good...😆 

and .. All the best to whom going to read my SS.😆

====================================================

Part 2

part 3

it was the day after their Marriage. Zoya came out from her room greeting everyone ''hey good morning everyone.

Najma asked Zoya 'Good morning Zoya how are you?...' with a teasing smile on her face. 'i am fine never before...and and your bhaijan is also fine..' she also answer with a teasing tone..n she winked At Najma..  Dilshad was embraced and she wanted to change the topic 'Zoya beta come lets everyone have breakfast. Where is Asad..' Zoya 'he will be coming Pupi.. lo agaya..' Asad greeted everyone and everyone was having breakfast Silently, at that time Humaira, Nikat and nuzrath enter the house and the greet everyone.. Assalamu Alaikum everyone. Dilshal welcome them will a big smile on face and she invited them to join on breakfast''Come bata lets have breakfast.. we got bit late to have breakfast as we all got late to wakeup''

Nikat'it's ok Badi Ammi.. we had it before we come from home' then najma ''it's okay nikat just give us a company..''
''han Zaroor'why not..n I am soo hungry..' it was Ayaan..

Asad: 'Ayaan where were you?''
'Pocho mat bhaijan' they left me at home and came.. I had to come alone here ' all laughed.. Zoya started her teasing 'Rabat are you a kid ?? that anyone need to come with your.. haa ??'

Asad:' well Zoya he is just like a kid, he can't handle anything in his own'. ' asad smile at his brother'

Ayaan: 'common bhaijan you too?? it's has been just only one day for your marriage and you start to support Mona Darrr' I mean bhabi ?? this is not fair' why every men change after marriage'?? ' Everyone looked at Asad.. and he was embarrassed' and Zoya turn red'.

Dilshad: 'you will come to know after marriage only Ayaan' ' Ayaan looked at Humaira'

Asad: excuse me everyone I have to take some important call will be back in some times' Asad went to his room.. While going he slightly has a look on his Wife'..Everyone was confused to see Asad's behavior just next day after his marriage' Dilshad excuse and went to finish her work in kitchen..

Ayaan: ohh noo'  it's just next day after bhai's marriage and he started his business and office work now'poor bhabi'''he looked at Zoya' will talk with bhai ' only girl's were left and they all went in to Najam's room.. after entering th room Nuzrath locked the door'

Zoya looked at the girls who was with her in njmas room' 'What's going on girl ?? why are your all looking ar me' ?? Why?? Zoya was confused' she know it's not easy to manage this girls'

Nikath: So?? Zoya: So ??
Humaira: Common bahbi'

Najma: Zoya' opss.. Bhabi'

Zoya looked so confused..Zoya 'Common najma first of all I am your best friend.. after that only I am Mr. Khan's Wife.' Zoya winked At najma'

Nikat: bhabi you call bhaijan 'Mr.Khan' ??
Zoya and najma laughed and said ''No.. Jahampana Six Pakes..''all laughed'
Najma: Zoya.. Common tell us' how was last night' preparations?? We all worked sooo head for those preparations'.?

Zoya: preparation?? *confused*

Nuzrat: ha bhabi ham sab milkea sara thaiyariya kiya.. did u and bahi liked it ??

Zoya: so you guys decorate the room? Haa ???

Najma: yes Zoya we.. Why what happen??

Zoya: then the candle Decoration?

Humaira: Ayaan did it's..

Zoya: what about Flow Decoration??
Najma: it's nikat's plan it's beautiful naa ?? Even I love it' I selected the room colour as I know red is your Favorite Colour Zoya'

Zoya looked so worried'

Zoya: thank u girls'then what did Mr.Khan did??
Najma: bhai?? Nothing Zoya he was busy with Work and Wedding Preparations'.
Zoya : what?? Ohh no'.He lied to me' when I ask him about the decorations he talked with me just like he did it.. uff' I will get him later..

All laughed'

Zoya: even he told he is very tied coz he did this decoration until late night day before yesterday..

Nikath: kya?? You both slept so early Y'day ?? Zoya with a puppi face

Zoya: mm.. yess Nikath..

At Asad & Zoya's room
Ayan: what?? You slept early bhai?? How could you ?? it was your first night after wedding and you just slept.. ohh no' I can't believe this.. that my bhai just slept on his Suhgrath.. and .. and' after marring Such a Beautiful Wife..

Asad: Ayan she is your Bhabi'

Ayaan: yes I know bhai I am feeling so sorry for her' u ignor her last night..

Asad: well Ayaan' I didn't ignore her'how could I ignore her?? She is my life' I was so tired so I slept'

Ayaan: common bhai don't give me this childish excuse'

Dilshad was just passing AsYa'sroom she heard Asad and Ayan's conversation she smiled herself'thinking how her one and only Son has missed so special Moment in his life' and she was thinking how come Asad's work and business has change his Life' even thou he love Zoya he didn't know how to express it to her' Zoya and Asda both love each other very much and she knows her son hasn't express it to Zoya yet, and bechari Zoya waiting until Asad to Speak up' she was able to make them agree to marry. Zoya's Appi and Dilshad both had worked hard to tie Asad and Zoya's Knot.. from the day Dilshad Came to know that Her Son and Zoya have feelings for each she wanted them to live a happy life together forever'. She know Zoya is the only one who can handle' her Son Asad Ahemad Khan' and she know Zoya is the only one who can remind him so Smile and teach him to smile'

Ayaan: bhai grow on.. you need to talk with bhabi and yeah Apologize her for last night'and bhai Ladys like gift's' so say sorry to bhabi with a git'

Asad  was listening to Ayaan just like a good boy.. after ayan left the room Asda was lost in his thought'

Will she get me wrong? I am very scared to get close to her' never has this kind of feelings' I am afraid hurting her' un knowingly h have hurt her feelings last ngiht.. it was our first night after wedding and I just slept.. how I did it..mm' even she asked me so much questions about the room decorations' I even don't remember what I told her.. I was thinking about my Business deal with Mr.Mehra..uff.. such a fool I am' I need to apologize Zoya'.ohh yeah Ayaan gave me a idea.. will buy a gift for Zoya'but what should I buy.. I am confused.. whome should I talk about the Gift?? Ammi?? Najma?? Or Ayaan??mm.. wahh' great' now asad Ahemad Khan need to seek help to buy a single gift'.why not it's for Zoya my wife..She deserves the Best' 

Edited by zan101 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice plzz do continue!!! :)
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...v much he can do sumthg like dis!!!! Dreams mein hi suhagraat mana lega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :):):)
CrazyForAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: life4me

Very nice. Continue soon.

thanx
CrazyForAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkks

wow yr plzz cntinueee

yes sure will continue it soon...😊
guru-ki-dewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the start dear :) plz pm me when ever u update :) will be looking forward to his gift :D
Virash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi it's a beautiful story, would love to read more! Really like how you write from the heart ðŸ˜Š
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
asad ahmed khan in love or falling in love is better..
luvd de prt
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
thanks guys.. Will update it soon...
fathima85 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice but continue with some romantic moments