Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

So u know how i feel about him --U also don't repeat the same.

Yes and I get bash by your people so I fell I do the same as well since you people like to stalk and harass IF members who don't like your favorite. And here you are doing the same thinking it's fair for you guys but not others.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

We r not at all insecure.U all r most insecure.

No were equal here as a matter of fact Sanaya said to spare Farhan for awhile - You guys bash him, Insult him making remarks even after her statement.
We don't like the guy I don't fell not to name but he's apart of her life and we do say things about him and state our opinion but it shouldn't matter in any case everyone opinions should be respected but since you guys don't respect others opinion yours shouldn't be respected at all as well here too.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

</div>
<div>
We r not at all insecure.U all r most insecure.

🤣we haven't single reason to be insecure bt u have lots of reason.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

No were equal here as a matter of fact Sanaya said to spare Farhan for awhile - You guys bash him, Insult him making remarks even after her statement.
We don't like the guy I don't fell not to name but he's apart of her life and we do say things about him and state our opinion but it shouldn't matter in any case everyone opinions should be respected but since you guys don't respect others opinion yours shouldn't be respected at all as well here too.

According to them we have to be his fan first in order to love Sanaya if we don't love him then people like us don't deserve to be a Sanaya fan at all. 🤢
Lettuce thumbnail
There are already 10 or more threads glorifying Farhan, so what is the problem having just one thread letting out our steam. We have the right to voice our opinions too, that is why it is called a FORUM! We are not criticising his looks, he just does not appeal to some of us. If some of you don't like what we write in this thread, just stay out. Our criticisms are constructive, and we are proud of it.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lettuce

There are already 10 or more threads glorifying Farhan, so what is the problem having just one thread letting out our steam. We have the right to voice our opinions too, that is why it is called a FORUM! We are not criticising his looks, he just does not appeal to some of us. If some of you don't like what we write in this thread, just stay out. Our criticisms are constructive, and we are proud of it.

There is no way you are a new member judging by how much insight you seem to have on this topic. Post with your real ID 😛
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the pace at which he's improving i'm hopeful that he'll prove himslef to be good match for sanaya..
b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love it when people try to be objective but you can clearly see their bias dripping in their posts.

Farhan is doing just fine and will surely get better and regarding him not looking good with Sanaya or having any chemistry with her, they haven't even done any intense scenes. The scenes they have done together they have looked natural and that's what you would expect.
kareenakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think they will make it work..pretty good looking and cute!
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pavitra-

Why are u guys worried about Farhan so much?

I heard some Sanaya's fans saying that Sanaya can create chemistry even with a goat so what the hell,does Farhan's acting or looks really matter?

She will definitely create chemistry wih Farhan too after-all she can create chemistry with goats and dogs

It would be hard for anyone to create chemistry with Farhan. He's not attractive in the least. Plus, his acting is horrendous!