Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I am suprise this topic hasn't been closed it and most of those people aren't Sanaya fans who are coming some want her to have a flop career without a certain person while some others are just jealous the guy got the role over there favorite.

Bulk reporting a topic helps 😉

sherlockthor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
no way !!!!!
did not like him at all!

sanaya is way too talented!
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they look good, i am waiting for the fire works to begin
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Its amusing that fans of a certain actor continue to stalk a forum for Sanaya's show just so they can find some topic to take a dig at her and her fans. How desperate can you get? Go to your own forum...oh wait, you don't have one! 🤣

Firstly, people were questioning the individual acting skills of Farhan. I don't know what this has to do with Sanaya but I guess some people just can't stop talking about her. Yup, Sanaya can create chemistry with anyone, even animals...haven't you seen her awesome chemistry with the dogs on this show? But the love story hasn't even began yet. And this will always be a family show first, if they write intense scenes between Sanaya-Farhan, of course they'll look great together. Anyways, Chhan Chhan is getting good reviews, Sanaya's work is being praised, the TRPs were really good for Sony TV, I'm content.

Lol don't worried it's all fine I'm sure the show ranking will rise in the top 2 due to all this bashing on Farhan.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes he is ..give actor some time to fit in with a big actor nd to get in to his character ..hez improving day by day ..he got looks too so yeah he looks good with sanz nd m looking forward to their chemistry in future!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just report it.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

It's funny when I said something bad about a certin person acting skills his fans quote me and call me all kind of names but here they are talking another actor acting skills fell there opinion should be respected but others who said bad things about there favorite should go die, insulted and be call bad names 👏

the other is not even worth mentioning though but agree with u .. nd grrr the fans of that other actor they love to put all the actors down except their wannabe! must say that actor nd his fans deserve each other 🤢

reporting anyways!
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Its amusing that fans of a certain actor continue to stalk a forum for Sanaya's show just so they can find some topic to take a dig at her and her fans. How desperate can you get? Go to your own forum...oh wait, you don't have one! 🤣

Firstly, people were questioning the individual acting skills of Farhan. I don't know what this has to do with Sanaya but I guess some people just can't stop talking about her. Yup, Sanaya can create chemistry with anyone, even animals...haven't you seen her awesome chemistry with the dogs on this show? But the love story hasn't even began yet. And this will always be a family show first, if they write intense scenes between Sanaya-Farhan, of course they'll look great together. Anyways, Chhan Chhan is getting good reviews, Sanaya's work is being praised, the TRPs were really good for Sony TV, I'm content.

LOL agree pri ..they love to keep their feet in two ships like their 'fav ' nd drowning at both ends 😆
sanaya can create chemistry with any X Y Z /goat etc nd she proved it in her last show 😆 ..
coming to farhan hez an individual person/actor ,hez not dependent on sanaya ..no matter how ever big actress sanaya is there is no point of saying farhan doesn't deserve to work with her ..hez selected at his own bases not with references of sanaya!
nd coming to sanaya shez breathing in the chanchan yet once again,nd do i need to say more about her? ❤️ .. the show is doing good story is getting interesting nd sony tv which is least bothered about trp ,still cc got very good start but desperate souls will never get peace i guess!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
There is Chemistry and Farhan will Surelyy Improve , Only 2 weeks now
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Lol don't worried it's all fine I'm sure the show ranking will rise in the top 2 due to all this bashing on Farhan.

😆

Word Count: 0