Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivalika1408 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thes sum thing very awkward abt the way he acts.i don't think he is a great looker either.lets just hope he gets better.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im starting to feel uncomfortable with the bashing hes getting
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He looks great with her & surely he will improve his acting...
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its is first time in acting and I find him really good and he will get better in futute iam sure!!
Lettuce thumbnail
I could have watched Chhanchan if we had someone like Viraf Patel, who oozes masculine charm.
And would have been perfect with Sanaya, who is certainly not getting any younger herself.
This Farhan Khan, is a definite no, no for me.
Men with this kind of looks don't appeal to me.
So, I am out!
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Its amusing that fans of a certain actor continue to stalk a forum for Sanaya's show just so they can find some topic to take a dig at her and her fans. How desperate can you get? Go to your own forum...oh wait, you don't have one! 🤣

Firstly, people were questioning the individual acting skills of Farhan. I don't know what this has to do with Sanaya but I guess some people just can't stop talking about her. Yup, Sanaya can create chemistry with anyone, even animals...haven't you seen her awesome chemistry with the dogs on this show? But the love story hasn't even began yet. And this will always be a family show first, if they write intense scenes between Sanaya-Farhan, of course they'll look great together. Anyways, Chhan Chhan is getting good reviews, Sanaya's work is being praised, the TRPs were really good for Sony TV, I'm content.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

It's funny when I said something bad about a certin person acting skills his fans quote me and call me all kind of names but here they are talking another actor acting skills fell there opinion should be respected but others who said bad things about there favorite should go die, insulted and be call bad names 👏

The "other forum" folks need food na. Their forum is dead quite literally.

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Its amusing that fans of a certain actor continue to stalk a forum for Sanaya's show just so they can find some topic to take a dig at her and her fans. How desperate can you get? Go to your own forum...oh wait, you don't have one! 🤣

Firstly, people were questioning the individual acting skills of Farhan. I don't know what this has to do with Sanaya but I guess some people just can't stop talking about her. Yup, Sanaya can create chemistry with anyone, even animals...haven't you seen her awesome chemistry with the dogs on this show? But the love story hasn't even began yet. And this will always be a family show first, if they write intense scenes between Sanaya-Farhan, of course they'll look great together. Anyways, Chhan Chhan is getting good reviews, Sanaya's work is being praised, the TRPs were really good for Sony TV, I'm content.

Desperate levels Pri what else. When it comes to "extreme favourites" opinions do not matter but when it comes respecting another opposite even negative for that matter then forget saying you are not allowed to think that way !

But this happens to be a different forum haha.

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am suprise this topic hasn't been closed it and most of those people aren't Sanaya fans who are coming some want her to have a flop career without a certain person while some others are just jealous the guy got the role over there favorite.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rehne do these people cant get over the fact sanya wants to work with new people