Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It's funny when I said something bad about a certin person acting skills his fans quote me and call me all kind of names but here they are talking another actor acting skills fell there opinion should be respected but others who said bad things about there favorite should go die, insulted and be call bad names 👏
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly i don't like Farhan's acting.. n we all know why Farhan got this show, according to an article its only bcoz he was a friend of casting director...
and its not only about Farhan's acting its also about his character Manav, i mean dat guy was shown playing catch-catch with his friends.. do matures play catch-catch with ball?🤔

both actor n characterization of Farhan/Manav lacks...
rima thumbnail
The sho is focussed on sanaya and supriya and I for one am fine with the male lead not taking away the attention from sanz especially
so he is fine as he is
and he will improve
I am sorry selfishly I want this to be a sanaya focussed show which wins her lots of accolades and awards
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
talking about good performances...most of the lrl actors were newcomers be it priyanka bassi or harshaad chopra...i believe even mjht was jas karan's first show...aditi gupta karan kundra priya wal karan wahi raj singh arora weren't these people rank newcomers and good from the very start ...these guys had no prior training whatsoever ...and i've not even mentioned actors who've done bit roles in other shows and then did exceptionally well with their first as leads(that list would have been even longer) ...just compere their performance to farhaan's and see the vast difference ...there is no dearth of good newcomers i am sad they settled for farhaan who's clearly bad ...honestly of all the shows i've watched farhaan's been the worst...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
771081 thumbnail
Why are u guys worried about Farhan so much?

I heard some Sanaya's fans saying that Sanaya can create chemistry even with a goat so what the hell,does Farhan's acting or looks really matter?

She will definitely create chemistry wih Farhan too after-all she can create chemistry with goats and dogs

IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he is ok...but really need to buck up in acting !!
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A big NO..

Too ordinary looks.
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No...
He is not a perfect match 4 Sanaya...
I dnt knw exactly...bt something is missing b/w them...
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pavitra-

Why are u guys worried about Farhan so much?

I heard some Sanaya's fans saying that Sanaya can create chemistry even with a goat so what the hell,does Farhan's acting or looks really matter?

She will definitely create chemistry wih Farhan too after-all she can create chemistry with goats and dogs

🤣
👍🏼

Word Count: 0

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think this thread needs to be closed to much bashing