Frequent Posters

Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I think he looks fine with sanaya..
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think he should be replaced at the earliest and is bringing the show down...i am saying this because his incompetency is affecting sanaya in a big way ...in the television industry honestly it is all about the jodis atleast as far as the young demographic goes...if u were to see the top ten actors on tv today most of them share crackling chemistry with their co stars , there are no two ways about the fact that it adds to their stardom. in a big way ...sanaya and mohit clicked with the audiences and that earned her a ;large fan following .next came khushi and it multiplied her stardom by 10 folds ...ofcourse it's got a lot do with sanaya herself but you can't take away from the fact that it also had alot to do with the chemistry she shared with her co star... if say today a wahi or a tacker was opposite sanaya she would probably get a new audience too the one's who've not followed her work so far and that would again add to her popularity ...but given this is a female oriented show and no established actor would do it , i am sure if they would have zeroed down on a decent actor the audience would have taken to the couple too coz honestly sanaya can work wonders provided the actor opposite her is decent which fahaan is clearly not ...i believe with every new show with the existing audience(the fans of the actors concerned ) also comes a new audience ...sanaya's fans may still try and accept him for her sake but the chances of the new audience embracing this couple would be slim ...so since it affects sanaya i am in the opinion that need to find a better replacement...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
foreverarshian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He does compliment her ,He's all rugged and she looks so dainty..
But the acting part i haven't really liked...
So i would say no...
Sanaya deserves a more experienced actor!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

i think he should be replaced at the earliest and is bringing the show down...i am saying this because his incompetency is affecting sanaya in a big way ...in the television industry honestly it is all about the jodis atleast as far as the young demographic goes...if u were to see the top ten actors on tv today most of them share crackling chemistry with their co stars , there are no two ways about the fact that it adds to their stardom. in a big way ...sanaya and mohit clicked with the audiences and that earned her a ;large fan following .next came khushi and it multiplied her stardom by 10 folds ...ofcourse it's got a lot do with sanaya herself but you can't take away from the fact that it also had alot to do with the chemistry she shared with her co star... if say today a wahi or a tacker was opposite sanaya she would probably get a new audience too the one's who've not followed her work so far and that would again add to her popularity ...but given this is a female oriented show and no established actor would do it , i am sure if they would have zeroed down on a decent actor the audience would have taken to the couple too coz honestly sanaya can work wonders provided the actor opposite her is decent which fahaan is clearly not ...i believe with every new show with the existing audience(the fans of the actors concerned ) also comes a new audience ...sanaya's fans may still try and accept him for her sake but the chances of the new audience embracing this couple would be slim ...so since it affects sanaya i am in the opinion that need to find a better replacement...

1001% agree with u.He is veryyy bad in acting
no_username thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he will be a good match if he improves...a lot!!
his stylist needs to improve too...😆
llsujill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah, he looks good with her..he is improving!!
no_username thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverarshian

He does compliment her ,He's all rugged and she looks so dainty..

But the acting part i haven't really liked...
So i would say no...
Sanaya deserves a more experienced actor!

agree with u...👍🏼
his acting is hurting my eyes...how much more time he needs to improve????
a wondeful actress like sanyaa deserves much better co-star...
anu97 thumbnail
sse the male lead had been finalized but the fact is that first of all these soaps r truly dependent on TRPS n honestly being an international viewer i couldnt contribute to it ...n all game of trps goes with house hold womens who watch on their tv screen .we as online audience knew that farhan is new bie on television so we can give him a chance regarding to new comer but most audience dont know n i think when promos gone on air first think which struck audience mind was see khushi is again coming n all past memories crosses the mind ultimately in chemistry terms with her previous co star also refresh increase the expectation but till now the episodes i havent get any good points of male lead i know with acting he is improving but the indian televison mostly audience dosent know or may be i biased due to sanaya previous chemistry with her costar but i will watch for my barbie doll becoz i love her alot n her character too but khushi is something which is in my heart forever
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
of course...
he looks good & surely he will improve his acting...
Me_bugsbunny thumbnail
Wat I feel is dat Farhan is a nice person as an individual...he is good lukin...nd he might improve on his acting...
However...Sanaya comes as a mre matured person and wid her Farhan luks mre like a goofy kid...I mean to say dat he has potential...and can be portrayed in a better way...he luks too immature...his characterization shud be wrked upon...he cud be made mre charming and rough rather dan a pampered jock!! Dats my opinion nyway...