Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I admit I would have prefer Varun Kapoor for this role he's an average actor and yeah I checked him out he would have suit the happy go lucky guy perfectly well. But Farhan at the sametime I'm willing to give a Chance I admit Manav isn't good looking but Farhan off screen is I don't know what CVS is doing to such a good looking guy they need to change his looks. His acting skills is just okay but he's atlest showing some improvement his character is just building up here give him some time ateast! His scenes with Supriya is already looking natural I'm glad there not showing any romance between him and Sanaya at all because I can't work or bare a guy like this romancing my favorite actress. The thought of it just ikes me.
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
when they announced his name i went on his official modelling website and thought he was quite sweet looking, which is what i thought the role required. and he mentioned his extensive theatre background so i was happy as i think theatre actors have serious skills, they have to perfect their craft in front of a live audience which takes guts and reacting off of your costars, having to adlib and thinking fast on your feet.

then he started announcing everywhere how he was offered so many serials and got every audition, and how he rejected everything so i thought ok, this guy is not really a newbie, he must be a decent actor. then he announced how he'd already completed two films. and then i saw him onscreen with sanaya, the BEST actress on indian telly right now ... and i was speechless! (and not in a good way)

i literally wondered what on earth was going on with the ph, was i missing something, was i biased because of her previous costar, was he better than i thought, did he just need time? so i gave him a week, and then two, but no, same reaction still. he does not hold up against sanaya in any way, shape or form except for looks. and even there, he looks way better in his pics than he does on the screen.

i think he oversold himself, he should have underplayed it, then i wouldn't be so disappointed. my expectations were not huge but i wanted him to have the basic minimum requirement of acting skills which he does not seem to! the guy who plays his friend is actually a better actor. so far he looks like he was chosen just for the scenery and thats it, not for his acting.

sanaya can carry this show with the other senior actors but part of her charm is how she reacts off her costars, male and female. she is an instinctive, natural actress and when she works with great actors she is amazingly fluid in those scenes and a joy to watch. and so far this guy is not giving her anything to work with.

i will carry on watching coz i love sanaya, but i did want a good actor opposite her just so she could take her standing as a fantastic actress to the next level. u r limited in what u can achieve when u dont work with equally talented people, its a myth that u always shine in such a situation, i think it can sometimes hold u back from achieving something amazing. but then again, its only been 2 weeks, so im still hoping he's really learning quickly on the job, trial by fire, and improves exponentially fast!

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dididumb

No I don't think he has the looks or the talent to be in a lead role with someone like Sanaya.

i absolutely agree with you.
Sanaya is the top actress of TV now. she deserves much much much better.
Farhan doesn't match with sanaya either in acting or in looks.
shafak thumbnail
I think they look good together
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he does look good with Sanaya...he just needs to improve his acting !
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh please u all Stop , I m also big sanaya fan but dat doesn't mean I would constantly tell her to be queen or princess of telewood , no ! Everyone is talented here ! Farhaan looks really nice with sanaya ! Stop saying that sanaya is on top and farhaan doesn't deserve to act Opp her and change him instantly etc ... The guy is really doing a nice job and give him some time ! Only few episodes are showed and farhaan is improving quickly ! If u were real sanaya fan na then u would have liked him gosh that's why I hate ipk fans , they love to put other actors down ! 🤢
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tweeg

Just wanted to know the general opinion out there:

Do you guys think that he is a good match for Sanaya in this show?

if u say dis dt hes upto sanz or a match wid sanz or not
den i will say NO...sorry
for me hes not a correct match to sanz
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stg1

when they announced his name i went on his official modelling website and thought he was quite sweet looking, which is what i thought the role required. and he mentioned his extensive theatre background so i was happy as i think theatre actors have serious skills, they have to perfect their craft in front of a live audience which takes guts and reacting off of your costars, having to adlib and thinking fast on your feet.

then he started announcing everywhere how he was offered so many serials and got every audition, and how he rejected everything so i thought ok, this guy is not really a newbie, he must be a decent actor. then he announced how he'd already completed two films. and then i saw him onscreen with sanaya, the BEST actress on indian telly right now ... and i was speechless! (and not in a good way)

i literally wondered what on earth was going on with the ph, was i missing something, was i biased because of her previous costar, was he better than i thought, did he just need time? so i gave him a week, and then two, but no, same reaction still. he does not hold up against sanaya in any way, shape or form except for looks. and even there, he looks way better in his pics than he does on the screen.

i think he oversold himself, he should have underplayed it, then i wouldn't be so disappointed. my expectations were not huge but i wanted him to have the basic minimum requirement of acting skills which he does not seem to! the guy who plays his friend is actually a better actor. so far he looks like he was chosen just for the scenery and thats it, not for his acting.

sanaya can carry this show with the other senior actors but part of her charm is how she reacts off her costars, male and female. she is an instinctive, natural actress and when she works with great actors she is amazingly fluid in those scenes and a joy to watch. and so far this guy is not giving her anything to work with.

i will carry on watching coz i love sanaya, but i did want a good actor opposite her just so she could take her standing as a fantastic actress to the next level. u r limited in what u can achieve when u dont work with equally talented people, its a myth that u always shine in such a situation, i think it can sometimes hold u back from achieving something amazing. but then again, its only been 2 weeks, so im still hoping he's really learning quickly on the job, trial by fire, and improves exponentially fast!

briiliant said👏👏⭐️
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He looks great with her.😳
arushiashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes he looks good with sanaya