Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lettuce thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I couldn't bring myself to watch Chhanchhan, firstly the lead actor is wrongly cast. There is zero chemistry between the two.
And secondly, I want to watch Sanaya the actress. Am not keen on seeing her as her.
An older and more modern looking actor would have been suitable.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they had no proper scenes so be patient
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tweeg

Thanks for your comment. I was thinking he looked a bit too young for her.

No,
I think the character role he plays is making him look younger because of the immaturity and carefree boyish act. Whereas sanaya plays a modern sensible young lady
sorry if you don't agree.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Both Sanaya and Farhan are good looking individuals and make a very good looking onscreen couple. I don't think Farhan looks younger than her but I think the character of Manav is being shown as a little immature so his 'look' is younger.When he was in formals he looked older.

Coming to acting everyone has to start somewhere and he is showing improvement episode by episode. It's too early too judge him because he really hasn't had any impactful scenes yet. I don't understand what the rush is to prove that he is bad and for those saying there should have been a more experienced actor opposite Sanaya, perhaps you're right but there are also a lot of experienced actors who don't quite reach the mark when it comes to Sanaya Irani.I guess that's an unfortunate side effect of being the best actress in Tellywood.
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
If I were to b honest, I would have preferred someone w/ a little more experience than Farhan. Of course it wouldn't hve been someone who is well-established as I don't believe any well-established actor would take a female-oriented show but just someone with a bit more experience. While Farhan has done two movies and has theatre experience, he has a long way to go and no, there's no way he can match Sanaya. But someone who is a bit better in acting.
In Farhan's defense though and now that he is already the male lead and complaining about it now will not help anymore, I will say he is getting better and better so I hope he continues to improve 😳 And I also think Farhan and Sanaya look adorable together and once the love track starts, we'll be able to see more of them.
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
No.
He looks just fine with Sanaya. He is playing his character well.
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like Farhan Khan. & I like Sanaya. I don't think his acting is bad, really.
But when you pair them together, they don't click. I can't even seem to think they are cute :( Idk why.
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think they are a perfect match. Right now it doesn't look like they would be two peas in a pod but I think given time they will find something to be lockstep in.
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not liking him. But willing to give him some more time.
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dididumb

No I don't think he has the looks or the talent to be in a lead role with someone like Sanaya.

He's not the looker. I haven't seen show ever since the first episode but Farhan couldn't act then and probably can't now either since you're talking about his talent or should I say, lack of talent!