Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

Gosh I regret coming here , I thought here atleast I would real sanaya fans but I guess I was wrong 🤓

@ swetha : truth for just u bunch of people , besides everyone likes him 😳

You dont know She is Barun fan but here pretend to be Sanaya fan dont know why reasion only she knows😆 Real Sanaya fans never bash Mohit personally.They respect her personal choice.
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

Mohit looks like a girl and he's bad acting wise since MJHT still didn't improved and he been though many auditions but never been choosing as the lead 🤣 He can never be a lead not after Komosiyaan PH are scared of taking him because of his bad luck. He's still in the public eyes because of Sanaya she's all he have to survive now. 🤣

I think the focus should be shifted back on Farhan Khan as it pertains to this show. Mohit Sehgal has nothing to do with this. If he was responsible for this mess, I would've voiced my concerns. I have never seen a show of Mohit's and don't really care to talk much about him as he is not involved in this.
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

Mohit looks like a girl and he's bad acting wise since MJHT still didn't improved and he been though many auditions but never been choosing as the lead 🤣 He can never be a lead not after Komosiyaan PH are scared of taking him because of his bad luck. He's still in the public eyes because of Sanaya she's all he have to survive now. 🤣

dont u think u've gone too far? seriously...!

this topic is abt farhan, so bash/defend him and him only...

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
People here not only have bashed farhn and other stars, but also have attacked each other with the usage of inappropriate language which is forcing me now to shut down this thread. Warnings will be issued to the people who've breached rules.

Closed.