Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

i absolutely adore what you said lechocolat
I also started watching becoz of Sanaya. but the show can't keep me hooked.I think they should change the male lead immediately to make it a success. I know the show is completely female oriented show. But still ML is important.
I don't know why some people can't accept constructive criticism.
We want our Sanaya's show to be the best, that's why we want it to be flawless.
And I also noticed some people get so offensive and directly attack to the members. Specially IPK fans are the number-1 victim in this matter.

You love Sanaya? 🤣 The last time I checked I see you only where negativity is. Please stick to the IPK forum or make a Chat Club to bash Farhan instead of coming to this forum to post where in negative threads.

True fans don't spread negativity and bash there favorite actors shows.
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god , seeing all this I feel that Thank God my mohit wasn't finalised for playing the role or else if would also get same amount of bashing as poor farhaan is getting ! Or may be even double 🤔
U guys are pathetic 🤢
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

i also think he is not good looking. And it's my opinion.I'm not disrespecting any one else's taste.

The fangirls consider it "bashing". I'm not a brainless fangirl. I have a mind of my own and if a show is lacking something, I'm not hesitant to voice it.
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

Oh my god , seeing all this I feel that Thank God my mohit wasn't finalised for playing the role or else if would also get same amount of bashing as poor farhaan is getting ! Or may be even double 🤔

U guys are pathetic 🤢

Mohit might be short but his face is a lot better looking than Farhan's. Acting wise, he's much better as well.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Mohit looks like a girl and he's bad acting wise since MJHT still didn't improved and he been though many auditions but never been choosing as the lead 🤣 He can never be a lead not after Komosiyaan PH are scared of taking him because of his bad luck. He's still in the public eyes because of Sanaya she's all he have to survive now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by .Swetha. - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

You love Sanaya? 🤣 The last time I checked I see you only where negativity is. Please stick to the IPK forum or make a Chat Club to bash Farhan instead of coming to this forum to post where in negative threads.

True fans don't spread negativity and bash there favorite actors shows.

do you own this forum? Plz keep your suggestions to yourself.
I don't need your advice.
thanks.
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

Mohit might be short but his face is a lot better looking than Farhan's. Acting wise, he's much better as well.

Even farhaan is good acting wise 😳
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

Mohit looks like a girl and he's bad acting wise since MJHT still didn't improved and he been though many auditions but never been choosing as the lead 🤣 He can never be a lead not after Komosiyaan PH are scared of taking him because of his bad luck. He's still in the public eyes because of Sanaya she's all he have to survive now. 🤣

How idiotic can u get 😲 I just said Thank God he didn't get selected or else he would get bashing and here u already start his bashing proving that I was right 😃 girl ,mohit stands at a place where u could never imagine , even today there I so many fans of him that wherever I go I find his fans so better keep your mouth shut ! 😆 U are so pathetic I swear ! And please don't reply me back , I hate talking to idiots 🤢
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 11 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Like it or not But it's the truth.
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Gosh I regret coming here , I thought here atleast I would real sanaya fans but I guess I was wrong 🤓
@ swetha : truth for just u bunch of people , besides everyone likes him 😳