khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
excuse me not attractive hes goodlooking seriously close this pathetic thread
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lettuce

There are already 10 or more threads glorifying Farhan, so what is the problem having just one thread letting out our steam. We have the right to voice our opinions too, that is why it is called a FORUM! We are not criticising his looks, he just does not appeal to some of us. If some of you don't like what we write in this thread, just stay out. Our criticisms are constructive, and we are proud of it.

I feel like the show has many flaws and Farhan is one of them. I posted a while back talking about how I wasn't enjoying the show and I was also ripped apart for having an opinion which wasn't so positive. It's a forum, but some people don't seem to understand that. They don't possess enough intellect and are just plain disrespectful.
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

excuse me not attractive hes goodlooking seriously close this pathetic thread

In my opinion, he's not a good looking guy.
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They need to groom him abut more and fix his hair he's supposed to be rich yet he looks like that... He needs to look more like the pictures he's in ie the modelling photo shoots we saw of him. Acting wise I won't judge just yet
Hudaak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No not at all!!! Plzzz cv its neva 2 late , CHANGE DA LEAD n bring sum1 much better actor opposite sanaya in aspects of Luks n Actin Skills!!!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

I feel like the show has many flaws and Farhan is one of them. I posted a while back talking about how I wasn't enjoying the show and I was also ripped apart for having an opinion which wasn't so positive. It's a forum, but some people don't seem to understand that. They don't possess enough intellect and are just plain disrespectful.

i absolutely adore what you said lechocolat
I also started watching becoz of Sanaya. but the show can't keep me hooked.I think they should change the male lead immediately to make it a success. I know the show is completely female oriented show. But still ML is important.
I don't know why some people can't accept constructive criticism.
We want our Sanaya's show to be the best, that's why we want it to be flawless.
And I also noticed some people get so offensive and directly attack to the members. Specially IPK fans are the number-1 victim in this matter.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

In my opinion, he's not a good looking guy.

i also think he is not good looking. And it's my opinion.I'm not disrespecting any one else's taste.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^Your Sanaya oh please! I know you like her only with your favorite and no one else and don't worry even if the lead got changed it wouldn't satisfy you at all you guys will end up bashing that guy as well. Farhan is here to stay and the show must go on like it or not! If you don't like it then don't watch and spare Sanaya & her fans both she did say to Spare the guy if you guys are her fans you would listen to her and give the guy a month atleast he's trying here unlike others.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It's like beauty and the b...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

It's like beauty and the b...

you just said it yaar!👍🏼