I don't mind romancing Sanaya: Farhan Khan

MG2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Farhan Khan

A page from the personal diary of Farhan Khan

Hello everyone, this is Farhan Khan aka Manav Borasagar from ChhanChhan on Sony Entertainment Television.

Today, I am here to brief you about myself.

Born in Bundelkhand in Madhya Pradesh, I finished my education with BA in English Literature from St. Andrews, Bandra.

I am a very simple guy who is extremely diplomatic. This is because I have learnt that the only way to survive in this world of controversy is by being diplomatic.

Acting is a very natural thing which happened to me. My whole family happens to be in the industry. Though my father Asif Khan himself is a producer and a director, I never approached him for work. This because I wanted to make things happen by putting in my own effort.

I always wanted to do movies and I was not much aware of the whole television industry. When I got to play the character of Manav, I was told that Sanaya will be teamed opposite me. Since I didn't know about Sanaya, I Googled about her and found out that she is the most famous actress on television. She is a very happy go lucky kind of a girl who is very co-operative and never ever throws any tantrum on the sets. It's indeed a wonderful experience working with her.

While talking about romancing with Sanaya, I don't really mind doing it because it is my job and so is hers. I find it very rewarding that I am working with one of the finest actresses of television.

As far as my priority goes, it will always be a good romantic film or a show. I am kind of a guy who fits more into romance than in action.

I am lucky with everything happening in my life; take it from family, to my profession, to people with whom I get to work. Everything in my life is like a grace of God. I don't regret a single day of my life, I take every day as a new day and take it as a blessing. Hence, I try and do everything I wish in order to leave nothing for the end.

For me, my hard work is of utmost important and I know I have to give my 100 per cent towards it.

As a kid I was a fan of Supriya Pathak aka Uma Ben in ChhanChhan, I even have a picture of mine sitting on her lap when I was a kid. So what more can be good then this that you get to work with people you admire.

I think this is enough for now. So guys, this is me Farhan Khan taking your leave for now but I promise to be among you all soon with some more interesting stuff.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thank you
love this part : I Googled about her and found out that she is the most famous actress on television. She is a very happy go lucky kind of a girl who is very co-operative and never ever throws any tantrum on the sets. It's indeed a wonderful experience working with her.πŸ˜†
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He values everything he has in his life.Wonderful :)
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --ILoveSanaya--

thank you

love this part : I Googled about her and found out that she is the most famous actress on television. She is a very happy go lucky kind of a girl who is very co-operative and never ever throws any tantrum on the sets. It's indeed a wonderful experience working with her.πŸ˜†

well said
she is a gem
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
When I read the title of the post,I was like - 'U don't MIND romancing sanaya?! what the!' But really liked what he said abt her,especially she being the most famous and finest actress of TV. Nice interview,hope he does well in romantic scenes!
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS 😊 Good Interview 😊
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS..
Jst felt a lil awkward dt he wasnt knwng abt sanz
earlier. He has to go to google fr dt..
Sanz is so widely populr dt evry1 knows πŸ˜•
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing, that was really interesting. Though don't know how diplomatic he is with his response about Ekta Kapoor shows😊

'I find it very rewarding that I am working with one of the finest actresses of television'...OK, don't care if he's being diplomatic but I be;ieve he's being honest in his opinion about Sanaya, so I like this guy just for saying this😊
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ow so sweet.am glad 2 knw more of him.
tfs
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MG2507

When I got to play the character of Manav, I was told that Sanaya will be teamed opposite me. Since I didn't know about Sanaya, I Googled about her and found out that she is the most famous actress on television. She is a very happy go lucky kind of a girl who is very co-operative and never ever throws any tantrum on the sets. It's indeed a wonderful experience working with her.

While talking about romancing with Sanaya, I don't really mind doing it because it is my job and so is hers. I find it very rewarding that I am working with one of the finest actresses of television.

awww this is my favvv part!!! what a nice way to realize that he has indeed won the lottery? heeh and a very sweet and lovely one too!! 😳