smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I was feeling very frustrated with RK 's attitude and so  decided to vent it all out...

THE FACE OFF

The back drop is where Rk drags back Madhu to Rk mansion  after holi...he forces her to stay with him and does not allow her to talk to aryan or even her own mother...This is Madhu's reaction to him...

Sikky  and Deepali  got up in shock  ,so did Radhaji seeing RK carrying  a yelling Madhu in his arms...
Madhu-"Put me down  RK now what the hell do you think you are doing...?"
RK-"What the hell were u doing with that Sultan ?How dare he touch you? U are mine dammit..."
Madhu-"YOURS? .have you forgotten  that we have no more relation between us?"

Rk-"You listen here Madhu,no matter what you are mine and you  are going to stay here as my wife from now on"...Saying he turned to walk  away
Madhu-"You mean stay as your wife or should i say your mistress..."

Rk froze in his tracks and looked at her with  a shock etched on his face...
Madhu-"It is fine with me because i dont think it makes  any difference  as u let me go one time and pick me up  another time...I am just a doll to you amn't I?But you listen to me  I  would love to belong to anyone other than you  ,that is because not everyone would be  like you right...You say millions of people love you right ,that is because  they  do not know the real you...this unfeeling,dead,unwothy RK  for real...do they?"
Rk tried to talk but Madhu continued...
M-"You know RK you were right You do not have a heart ...even if u did you would remain the same...I really wish I died in the hands of my so called father rather than being saved by you..."Rk felt a huge slap on his heart and  tears  began clouding his eyes...
M-"I ..I wish I never lived to this..." Madhu was panting badly and all sweaty as  she spoke...she clutched her head as it began to spin  and darkness she once feared began clouding her  and she fell to the floor...
"Madhu" many voices shouted   for her which broke Rk's reprive. He rushed towards her only to be pushed back by Radhaji...

Hours later as Rk watched Madhu's unconcious form in the bed ...He sat there looking at the empty space when he felt a hand  on him.. he looked up to see his Maa ...she sat near him and rufulled his hairs as he laid his head on her lap...
Radhaji-"you know you were 5  when you got a gold medal in the 200 m rellay your dad was very proud... He reached the sky when you gave the money you got as scholarship to a poor student a few years later...But today  hw would be really hurt to see you like this ... IT is my fault ...I should have never  married at all...I guess my thought process  was wrong...All i wanted to give was a father's love to you "
RK-"Maa ..."
R-"Nahin Rishu I am the only one to be blamed  for this state of Madhu...I have crushed a beuatiful flower like her and this guilt will never leave me..."

Radha  got up  to leave  saying this and walked away with a heavy heart...
Rk turned to look at deepali who stood near the door but as his eyes meet hers she turned to walk away  as if she felt disgusted...talking away the arrogant and superstar Rk with her...He stood as Rishab and only that ...

so anyone wants a cont do let me know
Edited by smritiz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome start...
Do continue
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome OS...continue dear
lovesim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice plzzz do continue
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice..😊
plz continue
Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice start
you should continue
MrsSSO thumbnail
Nice !
I was also thinking of him taking her to his mansion yesterday after watching the precap πŸ˜†
And do continue soon ...
Will love to read it !
Thanks for the PM !

gigo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was too good ... pls continue... update soon 
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome chapter! Please continue! πŸ˜Š
charu.smrithi thumbnail