Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: chweetweety

Thanks Sree. Today's update they showed the difference in understanding the matters between two different persons...Sia and Aastha 😊 I guess u r right Maha21..She might hv gone to Radhaji

Originally posted by: Minnie

I think astha and Sia are showing the same kind of reaction their respective mothers would have had in the same kind of situation. Simran, the understanding yet the determined one, Neha, the impulsive, a little selfish and doing first thinking later one.

It would be great to get comments such as these where we can discuss what happened in the days episode....

.... and great update sree....

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
krazee_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Sree. Today's update they showed the difference in understanding the matters between two different persons...Sia and Aastha 😊 I guess u r right Maha21..She might hv gone to Radhaji

Originally posted by: Minnie

I think astha and Sia are showing the same kind of reaction their respective mothers would have had in the same kind of situation. Simran, the understanding yet the determined one, Neha, the impulsive, a little selfish and doing first thinking later one.

You took the words right out of my mouthπŸ‘Sia is a more compassionate than Astha, FOR SURE

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sree,

Wonderful update!Today's episode has got my imagination going and how!

It would be interesting to see what Astha is going to do.She may even end up in Goa if she has simply run away not thinking clearly,and may bump into Sia.(Just trying to think of various twists in the story.)

If she goes to Radhaji,her anger towards Simran will change to hatred.

I feel this is just an impulsive reaction of a girl in shock.When she stays away from home,she will reflect on her life and realise the reason behind Simran's decisions.Maybe this is my wishful thinking because I feel it is unfair to show Astha 'unreasonable' just because she is Neha's daughter.

Neha was never selfish according to me.Simran was too interfereing without any doubt.Infact,that's what I like about this serial.Simran is shown to be a wonderful person but not without faults.She is a good human being who wouldn't harm anyone intentionally but not a Goddess who can do no wrong.

The Astha-Sid- Sia triangle will also complicate matters.

Anand may finally be convinced by Bhavani to go and meet his family.

Astitva is very interesting right now.....hope it does not become a drag.I have always liked Ajai Sinha's treatment and handling of sensitive issues and scenes in his serials.Hope he does not let us down this time and keeps up to our expectation.

Cheers,

Akshata

Monaji thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sree for the update...

principessa thumbnail

Yes, I agree... here, both of them were adopted, and in this episode, they showed how they reacted to the same situation differently.. The genes played a big role I guess.. πŸ˜‰

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To top it all, Sia showed patience in handling a mother who had actually kidnapped her(she does not know this, though). On the other hand, AStha got angry on a mother who dedicated her 18 years on her without any bad intentions at all....
swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Aastha is acting immature as Simran was her role model (as she wanted to be a doc following her foot steps). It is really difficult for a person to realize that one fine day that she is not your mother. In case of Sia though she handled her adoption thing maturely I really wonder how she will react when she comes to know that she was actually kidnapped..

Also Sia was always a person who could gauge her mothers reactions very well (i remember the episode before Sia left for Goa in Sid's house after the fone call. Mum intro scene). Sia understands her mother completely while Aastha is still a kid (i would say spoilt rotten by Simran).

Minnie you have brought out the essence very well by saying that they are reacting the way their mothers would have given the same situations....put all the reason on the genes...

Astitva is sure to become more complicated with Aastha Simran hate, Sid-Abhi(Anand)-Sia-Aastha quadrangle, Abhi/Simran realizing Sia to be his daughter....

Thanx Sree for the fantastic update !

Swathi

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Swathi

Nice to see you following AStitva too, besides TDπŸ˜‰. Very nice thoughts put forward by you. Thnx for it. Swathi, my request to you is that you actively participate in the Weekly Discussion Topics put here too as in TD... You follow AStitva storyline really well..Why not give it a try here too???

Looking forward to your fabulous take on the Discussion points in AStitva too.... Think of DK and you will be able to write for AStitva as well...πŸ˜‰

Sree

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Sree, Let me let the cat out of the bag...i really don't watch Astitva regularly (just a scene here and there..) but read your updates religiously every morning. So it was your update which inspired me to write my views here. Astitva was a story which started at a very promising note (don't all serials do that ?) and kind of degenerated midway (with Kiran, Abhimanyu and all) ...now it is back in reckoning and i kinda trust Ajai to handle it sensitively...(hope so)...I will def participate in Astitva discussions as well...

and ya TD and DK (also) inspire all my writings...(that goes without saying !!! don't we all know that ?? πŸ˜‰)

Swathi

Originally posted by: sree_20

Hi Swathi

Nice to see you following AStitva too, besides TDπŸ˜‰. Very nice thoughts put forward by you. Thnx for it. Swathi, my request to you is that you actively participate in the Weekly Discussion Topics put here too as in TD... You follow AStitva storyline really well..Why not give it a try here too???

Looking forward to your fabulous take on the Discussion points in AStitva too.... Think of DK and you will be able to write for AStitva as well...πŸ˜‰

Sree

Edited by swathi - 19 years ago
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Akshata I totally agree with you ..Neha was never selfish and its just not fair showing Aastha a very immature girl just because she is Neha's daughter...after all she is raised by Simran,she could have a few qualities of her.