sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Its morning. Shaguna is sleeping near the door. Suddenly, an alarm rings in AStha's room. Shaguna gets up. She realises that it is the alarm. She then thinks and hopes AStha's mood is better. She prays to God, then goes to AStha's room to switch off the alarm. She calls for baby. She switches off the alarm, then notices that AStha is not in bed. She then goes to the bath room, she is worried when AStha is not there. She then runs to the balcony to see whather Astha is sitting there. She sees the clothes tied on to the rod. She tries to pull it and then she notices AStha in a pool of blood lying down. She is shocked. She screams for Bhayi. She is so loud in screaming that Simran wakes up. All go down. Simran, SAurabh, Shaguna go there. Simran lifts AStha. She starts to cry heavily, asks her father to call the ambulance. He runs in. Simran hugs AStha and cries bitterly.

Next is the hospital scene where AStha is being treated. AStha is still unconscious. All are there standing out. SAurabh, Urmila, Shaguna, Shankar, Abhi's parents. Simran is in the room with AStha. She is sitting near her , looking at her, crying. Abhi's parents along with Saurabh come in. Astha is still unconscious. Simran keeps looking at AStha. Sid comes from the doctor's room. He hurriedly goes into AStha's room. He tells something in Simran's ears. Simran at once, gets up, goes to meet the doctor. Sid also follows. In the doctor's cabin, thedoctor shows Simran the xray reports and says that everything is fine. There are no internal injuries. But we will have to keep her under observation for one more day, he says. Simran is very relieved.

Sia is sleeping, when she gets the same dream of a kid in balance on one side, money on the other, money getting more heavier than the kid. She gets up. She then tells herself again the same dream. This will kill me, she says. I have to somehow go to Anand. But how can I go? She asks herself in distress. She gets up. In Archana's room, both Archana and Nani are talking. Archana has Sia's ticket in hand. She tells her mom that thank god, she took the tickets from the travel agant who came to deliver. Sia does not know about this. Nani says just don't tell her, go and cancel it. Nani says see, my plan worked. You were unnecessarily worrying to pretend. If we had not set up the whole drama of you taking pill,s then Sia would have left us and gone to India. Nani says i knew she loves you so much , will not go against you. So i planned this. Archana says i am guilty, if Sia gets to know this, she will never forgive me. AS they are talking, Sia enters. She screams i will never forgive you all. You cannot be so selfish , can you? she asks. Both nani and Archana try to console and convince her. Sia says i had no grudges against you bcos you did not want me to go to India. I always thought you love me, so do not want me to go. But now i cannot trust you, she says and grabs the ticket from Archana's hand and says now whatever happens, I am going to India, she says and goes away from the room.

AStha regaisn consciousness. All are there. Simran is sitting near her. Simran looks at AStha. AStha is in pain, she slowly opens her eyes, sees Simran. Simran asks her how are you feeling, baccha? Simran touches her. AStha then pushes her hand away from her body. Simran gets hurt. She starts to cry. AStha then says in a very low tone, i want to talk only to dada and dadi. Simran hearing this, cannot control her tears, runs out of the room. Urmila, Shaguna, SAurabh all go out, leaving dada and dadi with AStha. They both go near her. AStha tries to ask them the truth. Abhi's mother says you are very weak. WE can talk about that later. Sleep. AStha then dozes off.

Simranis in her cabin, she is crying ,her nose all pink in colour. Urmila and Sid come ther. Urmila tries to console her .Simran keeps on crying. She says my daughter does not want to see my face, does not want to speak to me. Am i getting the stick bcos i told the truth or bcos i hid it? Why am i always forced to such situations, she cries.

AStha is asking her grand parents to tell the truth. They say that Neha is her mother. AStha asks if my mom had died, my father was away, why could not you keep me with you? Why did you give me to that lady? Abhi's father says not like that, we gave you to Simran just bcos your mother wanted us to do that. Simran accepted you with all love and affection and not under any force from us, he says. He says she was the one who stood by you, in tears, laughter everything. So please talk to her, do not give her more sufferings, he says. AStha says but she is not my mother. Abhi's father gets angry, screams at her and says if you do not want Simran who has done so much for you, then you do not need us too as we have not done anything for you. Abhi's mother asks him to cool down ,she says we can tell her later. AStha is very upset.

Sia is leaving for India. Both Nani and Archana plead to her not to go. Nani says please do not get angry at Archana. Get angry at me, bcos i was at fault, not her. She loves you alot, do not leave her and go, says nani. Sia then says please allow me to go. I know what you both are for me. You have given me your so many years. She goes to her mom and says if you cannot live without me, same for me too. I have known to live from you. How can i live without you? You are my mother. What if you are not my real mother? RElationships are not so very slender, cannot be broken that easily. But you have to understand my problem .I want to know for once who my mother is. I want to see her once, i want to know my roots. I want to know why she had to sell me to you. Let me get all these details, i wil come back for sure, she says . She then hugs her mom, says let her go, and leaves. Both Nani and Archana are very sad, cry on each other's shoulders.

Its night time. Simran, Saurabh, Urmila and Shaguna are at home. Simran is lying on Saurabh's shoulder. He is consoling her. She continues to cry. Urmilaoffers Simran water. Urmilasays this had to happen. Simran says but it should not have happened in this manner. Simran says yes, i was weak, did not tell her the truth. It was always fear that stopped me from telling AStha the truth. bUt , now i feel i should have told her the truth long back, I could have avoided this kind of reaction from her, she says. Urmila tells her do not think about what happened and what did not happen. Face thefacts. Stop blaming yourself, she says. SAurabh says RAshmi and Pranay are also not here, they are in Shillong, went there for Pranay's meeting, Rashmi also accompanied him. If they were here, they would have been of great help. Simran gets a call from the hospital doctor. He tells her that AStha is ok, has weakness. THe last bottle of saline is being given. So they can take her home next morning. Simranis happy. All are happy. Simran ask Shaguna to pack her bag and tiffin. She also tells to pack AStha's clothes. Shaguna says she has already done that. Simran says she will spend the night in the spare room. Saurabh says but aStha does not want you there. Simran says she cannot stay at home when her daughter is in hospital. So will be there.

Dada and Dadi are in AStha's room. AStha has slept. They are relieved that AStha slept. They say to each other that AStha had been questioning them, crying the whole day. Let her sleep. But as they are speaking, AStha gets up. They do not notice this and go on talking. Abhi's mother says she does not want to go back to Simran. Abhi's father says i knew this would happen. He then says its ok, time is the healer. Let her be with us for few days. What if AStha does not go to Simran's place, if she is with us, Simran can keep coming to uor place, thus they both can meet each other. I am sure everything will be ok. Simran has devoted18 years for AStha. I am sure she will understand, he says. AStha hears this and is upset. Abhi's mother is dozing off, when a nurse comes there and wakes her. She tells her that AStha is not in bed. Abhi's mother gets worried. She goes out , searches for AStha. Shankar who is the security quickly searches for her in all places, but AStha is nowhere. Abhis' mother then tells all to inform Simran. She then runs to Simran's room (she is sleeping in a room in the hospital) and tells her that AStha is ogne. She slept a bit, does not know when AStha got out of the hospital. Simran is very tensed, she starts to cry in despair.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I got this just as I logged in today! Thanks Sree.
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree 😊.... Astha might go to Radha's place now since she knows that she is her grandmother.
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree. Today's update they showed the difference in understanding the matters between two different persons...Sia and Aastha 😊 I guess u r right Maha21..She might hv gone to Radhaji
samy74 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi

Thanks sree for a swift update brilliant as usual..

Samy😃

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i like your updates sree. they are refreshing...thanks
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Sree for a wonderful update... 😊
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. yes, she must have gone to radha's place.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a ton sree.

I think astha and Sia are showing the same kind of reaction their respective mothers would have had in the same kind of situation. Simran, the understanding yet the determined one, Neha, the impulsive, a little selfish and doing first thinking later one.

shiverz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update as always, Sree!😊

And yes, Astha probably did go to Radha's house...

Originally posted by: Minnie

I think astha and Sia are showing the same kind of reaction their respective mothers would have had in the same kind of situation. Simran, the understanding yet the determined one, Neha, the impulsive, a little selfish and doing first thinking later one.

Wow, that's a really good observation Minnie!👏