Same here. 😭
They must give BRKD a chance. I love this show! 😭
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: iamsenadam

Same here. 😭
They must give BRKD a chance. I love this show! 😭

I just feel in my gut that it's all a hoax, no idea on whose part. Lets hope even the channel is trying to do their best in restoring and reviving. We as people habitually pick up the not so positive news before the positive. I would wait and watch and hope / pray that channel is trying their best as well. We are not part of their management team, so it's like shooting in the dark, without having any clue or actual facts of what's really going on.
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SBS epi Meera having labour pain.

Thanki to Shobhi for informing abt todays SBS
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

SBS epi Meera having labour pain.

Thanki to Shobhi for informing abt todays SBS

My my what a scene! What a symbolism! Agasthya of all the people, holding Meera's right shoulder with his left hand, consoling her from body language, always there for Meera WHENEVER she needs him ... now if that isn't true unconditional love, I dont know what is?? ❤️❤️
❤️❤️Growing like these flowers !!❤️❤️

Mera jawaab to Shobhi below ...
"Yeah, how can Meera have labor pains, unless its untimely pain and not necessarily delivery pains. SBS are going ahead of themselves. Or the show may take a 5-6 month leap, who knows?!" 😕
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everybody😃😃

Please read my S.O
😳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3619455&PID=84940712&#84940712
ablazedmelody thumbnail
07/06/13

Word Count: 1

radev24 thumbnail
Ashu thanks dahrling for the pics, but why me not happy even tho the pics touch the core of your heart so immensely ?😭 Thru CB and even before, me an optimistic person by nature, so should hope that jo ho raha hai, achha ho raha hai. Why not this time? Why mixed feelings? TB article has AM's unchanging decision written all over it. But miracles do happen cuz only miracles happen, nor ordinary things.😃
Agasthya watched mom like a sentry not just cuz she is Meera's mom but cuz Meera has changed Agasthya into this concerned, good-hearted "solo-lover" Altho balraj not in the pic, but agasthya nursing mom the way he did sitting by her bedside all night, shocked the guilty SOB. Issi tarah ek ke baad (in addition to beeji/ amma, and now akhil) rest of the asthana clan will come together and cave in the paapi patriarch to end his paaps, but s-l-ooo-w-l-y😡
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this show ending so fast
its very sad
show is better than loads of other shows
only 9 episodes left
ablazedmelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

Ashu thanks dahrling for the pics, but why me not happy even tho the pics touch the core of your heart so immensely ?😭 Thru CB and even before, me an optimistic person by nature, so should hope that jo ho raha hai, achha ho raha hai. Why not this time? Why mixed feelings? TB article has AM's unchanging decision written all over it. But miracles do happen cuz only miracles happen, nor ordinary things.😃
Agasthya watched mom like a sentry not just cuz she is Meera's mom but cuz Meera has changed Agasthya into this concerned, good-hearted "solo-lover" Altho balraj not in the pic, but agasthya nursing mom the way he did sitting by her bedside all night, shocked the guilty SOB. Issi tarah ek ke baad (in addition to beeji/ amma, and now akhil) rest of the asthana clan will come together and cave in the paapi patriarch to end his paaps, but s-l-ooo-w-l-y😡

@Bold Moi sailing on the same boat Shrel 😭
ablazedmelody thumbnail
12/06/13

There was a very short scene last night. Meera sharing her future plan with Agasthya. About moving to Dharamshala to raise her child alone. Agasthya listens but feels a lil emo and she says he can visit them.