Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't see anyone else as Agastya. Abhas Mehta is a huge reason why Agastya works and Agastya-Meera works. Today's scenes...he was top notch.

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
04/06/13

Word Count: 1

ablazedmelody thumbnail

Word Count: 1

kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so good
ty for pics
meera holding agastya hand
it looked she is proposing him

346815 thumbnail
OH ... MY ... GOD .

Ash . Those pics.
HOW can we let him go after this 🥺

I hadn't watched kal ka epi thinking kuch nahin hua hoga as usual .. but this .

HOLY ... I fail to put it in words.

Why must he go 🥺

And NO one can be Agassthya like Abhaas was. NO ONE.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TanHa911

OH ... MY ... GOD .

Ash . Those pics.

Why must he go 🥺

@bold Rafz I have been actually crying watching yest's epi as shown in Ashu's heartbreaking pics of yest ... June 4th 2013 is etched in my memory and no one can erase it. NO ONE. 😭😭
Below is copy/past of my pov thread, pg 22, June 4, and for the 1st time ever I changed the subject title to "Agasthya-Meera "MILAN" 😭😭

Originally posted by: radev24

June 4, Epi 57
Today's episode poses many issues and I know I am going to be at a loss for words cuz I can feel (and watched of course) the points listed in the next para... in the gut, in the core of my heart
I do not know whether to write about balraj exceedling his own devious, dubious self yet again, or Agasthya and Meera's FIRST HUG (mainly due to arti's condition), or about mongia's continued filthy threats, advances towards Shyama, or about Beeji's nonstop suspicions of impending dangers at the hands of balraj yet again, or about zakhmi and unconscious Arti's purse getting stolen and in the process the evidence / proof of balraj's deadly intentionsKailash Asthana's letter to her husband, or about the precap when to my utter shock and amazement and disappointment, Shyama returns to being Bijli several years prior, just to save Akhil from being killed by an ugly weakling???
Today's episode had me sitting on the edge of my seat, yes yet again, full of mixed bag of feelings😕😆😭😃😲🤗
In my post above, and listing (thankfully hardly long enough👏⭐️) all the diehard lovers of our Agasthya and Meera, I could not believe my eyes seeing perhaps for the 1st time the aalingan (WARM HUG) between them.🤗
Meera's acting expressing mom's serious condition at the "JEEVAN HOSPITAL" to Agasthya was better than the Big Screen actresses of today. As moi already predicted, Arti is NOT going to die cuz God helps those whose time has not come to die.
But before that, Agasthya walks up to Meera at the hosital as shown in the pic below.
(Friends, the carpet installers want me to disconnect the computer RIGHT NOW *upset*)
04/06/13 (6/4/13 in these parts of the world😕)

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged

WILL BE BACK AS THEY ARE INSTALLING NEW CARPET IN THE APARTMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One word for today's episode, consisting of all mixed bag of emotions ... AMAAAZING !!!
🤢😡 Balraj character personified here ?! 😡🤢

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Well first of all I've never watched Ravi Ojha's past😃 So BRKD is my 1st.

2nd- What the fablo? BRKD is not even 3 months old as yet and tongues are wagging about under scanner?😲
3rd- I would be as nice as possible in commenting on this one...What the🤬 is wrong with ZEE TV? Changing timeslots? Don't they know people get their asses in bed before 10pm? How can u put a show after 10 30pm?😡 I blame Zee tv for their poor way of promoting their shows😡 😡 It is a shocking moment to see reality stricken shows getting trps less than 2.0😲 😭 people are stuck to watching animated, imaginary, will never happen in reality shows which are getting the highest of trps on ZEE🤬

Couldn't agree more with ALL the objectionable points Angry🤬 The heads at Zee need to get their heads checked real good esp this time. Are there ego clashes at play 'round the round table at the studio at midnight in b'bay???🤢Angry Or Peter scotch not having desired effects???
Obv the value and quantity of trps matters more to them as their wallet size increases than the quality.
Very sad state of affairsShocked
Edited by radev24 - 11 years ago
ablazedmelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanHa911

OH ... MY ... GOD .

Ash . Those pics.

Why must he go 🥺

Couldnt agree more Rafz even before his last scene I lost excitement for BRKD 🥺
I cant enjoy the show like before with so many negative news surrounding it. When I know the future is mostly dark 😭 I've reduced posting much.. the new time slot also affecting. I watched it online and was surprised to find a scene. 😳
ablazedmelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

@bold Rafz I have been actually crying watching yest's epi as shown in Ashu's heartbreaking pics of yest ... June 4th 2013 is etched in my memory and no one can erase it. NO ONE. 😭😭
Below is copy/past of my pov thread, pg 22, June 4, and for the 1st time ever I changed the subject title to "Agasthya-Meera "MILAN" 😭😭

Killer post Shrel the jeevan hospital scene was beautiful 😃👏
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is the show going off air?
i dont know if news is true
its too soon to take this off
i never in my life saw
a show getting this much of
bad treatment from channel