Users

Frequent Posters

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
🥳🥳🥳    HAPPY BIRTHDAY       🥳🥳🥳
                                                              Bhagi

😊   😊   😊  😊   😊   😊   😊   😊   😊   😊   😊   😊   😊   😊   😊   😊   😊
         A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day                                  journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip.

May god bless you with good health and prosperity
       😛 
😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛  😛 

Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday akka!
Wishing you all the happiness and love in the years to come!
Damage corner la ungala damage panathu mathiri illa; avangala avangalai damage panathu mathiri irunthuthu...😛!
"FF lover" aha...intha image a mathanum...
I googled something out for you...
Enjoy and keep smiling...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYLu4mOlh5o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OicLD-tDfqY[/YOUTUBE]

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

May you get everything on your special day,
Wish you a very happy birthday,
Go ahead and have a blast,
Look forward and forget the past,
Happy birthday ka!🤗

*Amezing thread! Very colourful and cute, for a cute person.
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHAGI ...MAY YOU ALWAYS BE YR SWEET AND NAUGHTY SELF AND HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IN ENOUGH MEASURE!

Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Bhagi 🤗🤗 May you have a wonderful year ahead with lot of happiness and success. 🤗
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Happy Birthday Bhaghi...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Happy B'day Bhaghi!

res
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you all for your lovely wishes... awww thread is really awesome... filled with Aladdin all over... omg so many pics of Aladdin... love each and every picture.. approm maddy surya pictures... mickey minne donald daisy.. awww cute... Also, manasellam mazheye song... omg... awww can keep listening all the time..  By the way, it was not a surprise that manasellam mazheye song for thread nu... why nu ratna akka tannuu and shobi akka will know... 😆... It was really a special day...  The start of this day was with you all.. msn le everyone waiting for 12.00.😳.. awww it was very sweet of everyone.. ellarkum different time aanalum came to wish.😳. it was really sweet. and I was so hyper seeing all at one time.. and there could be no other best moment than this.. 🤗

Thread le every sub topics ku aladdin having that particular expression.. omg.. super.🤣.. last le after damge ellam jasmine of thoughts ku munnadi that aladdin picture plain aa..with abu (monkey) trying to get him to senses..🤣 rofl rofl super... self damage panniktaprum apdi irunda enna proyojanam.. Ratna akka now every time I see damage nu word i remember your warning..😭 aana no use.. rofl..😆 damage corner nu pootu adule enna total damage.. hmm dancer - action - evil - lendu mention vere innum 10 min interview panna enna agum nu..🥺 hmm adhuve oru big damage.😆. rofl rofl.. but enjoyed all those msn motw moments and self damaging.. lol.. 😛

Tanuu darling, Thank you so much for the lovely thread da.. love u so much..🤗 even I miss you too when i don't get to talk to u...😭 (Shobi akka mind voice le.. pochu da.. forum le yum started aa nu will think.. rofl.🤣.) as you do chellama damages and keep asking questions.. i will not get scared da... athaaann even though self damages I told everything.. trying to get phone soon da.. hahaha..  approm you took SS of abcd haha omg.. what an entry by Shubba akka appo.. supperr.🤣.. and that darling romance SS was that day morning..😲 and that bayam scene approm caution scene omg.. total damage.. irundhalum I love you a lottt cos you are my darling... you told illiya ellam chellama na damage nu.. so paravaille...🤗 Thank you once again Tannuuu for the lovely and wonderful thread, so beautiful Aladdin pics, infos and thank u for everything da.. i love uuu darling...❤️ 🤗🤗

Shammy darling my SS 2..Thank you for the wonderful thread... Shammy first of all maddy saying that alaipayuthe dialog picture supperrr 👏 Thank you shammy.🤗. hmm tanu oda PS class influence..🤔 miss you too shammy nowadays.. rendu perum busy athaan... soon we shall start our romance SS's kootam..😆 hmm self damage le per pona penn shammy ku approm thaan naan.. so ithulendu enna puriyardu shammy thaan inspiration for self damage..😉 (Ratna akka mind voice le.. hmm intha ponnunga edukellam inspiration kandupidkiduga... 🤣 sigh...) Few weeks munnadi.. it was not at all torture shammy.. I enjoyed and I was so hyper doing all that da shammy..😊 Thank you so much for everything da... I love uuu a lot...❤️🤗🤗

Shubba akka Thank you soo much for your sweet wishes..🤗 I still can remember your entry in abcd class ka.. it was awesome.. Akka damage le irukura maadri no bayam ka ungale paathu.😊. its all respect and love thaan..❤️. akka you are more than sister ka can share everything and u handle it so well that tension ellam free aiydum... i still remember your advise and wishes regarding my presentations and also during dance programs.😛. You are so special ka... miss you a lot nowadays ka... soon will get phone.. appo can keep in touch regular aa..😃. Thank you once again for everything and love u a lot ka.. 🤗🤗

Shobi akka..Thank you ka for the lovely wishes..🤗 Tannuu told neenga thaan damage corner ellam panathu nu.. hmm iduku separate aa msn le vechikiren..🤔 aanalum tannnuu motw msn pannumbodu u had a superr entertainment pola illa ka.. sighhh enna oru damage ennaku.. adu ellathuku mele action bhaghi nu peru vere.. idukellam enna therima punishment.. nanum enn darling um unga munadi romance torture..😆.🤣 jkng ka.. Shobi akka bike .gif file superrr ka.. Thanks a lot for everything ka.. love you...🤗🤗

Ratna Akka.. Thank u akka for the sweet wishes..🤗 mystery ponnu vaa.. hmm athaan ellam self damage pannikitaache ka.. ellam mysteries um miseries aa maripochu ka..😆 jkng.. but neenga sonnapodhu ellam I knew they are going to damage nu but aanalum I don't know why I answered ella questions um nu..  But, it was fun and enjoyed a lot ka.. akka nu thaan kupaduven (don't think about that question again ka..😆).. Intro superr ka.. intro lende damage start aa. Thank you so much once again ka for everything..🤗 love you a lott..🤗🤗

Pearl akka.. Thank you so much for your cute wishes..🤗 as soon as seeing your pm i got to know it was some prank nu as before that day thaan you had spoke to Tannuu in front of me and sudden aa that pm..😉 but, enjoyed all those fun moments a lot..😃 By the way, I was not at all mad at you seeing that pm.. I just got to know this was some prank nu..😆 Thank you so much for everything and love you ka..🤗🤗

Jaya akka.. Thank you so much for your cute and sweet wishes.. Yess ka very true, before the alternate day updates.. we didn't know each other koncham kuda.. but after sending first pm, it was like we both know each other from years maari.. wonderful to have you and you are so special ka.. Thank you for everything. and love u so much ka..🤗🤗

Gisel.. Thank you soo much for ur wishes da.. 🤗 I always remember you asking me enna samayal and how was it nu?? 😆 😉 You are very friendly and love to interact with u.. By the way, Thank you for searching videos on aladdin.. It is really good and I enjoyed.. Thank you for everything.. love u da..🤗🤗

Smiles.. Thank you so much for your wishes..🤗 every time I see or say your id name a smile appears on my face.. Thank you for everything.. 🤗🤗

Hollie.. Thanks for the wishes and lovely siggy's.. 🤗 It is really superr.. By the way, yes we haven't interacted idu verakum illiya.. anyways we shall get to know each other soon.. Thank you for everything.. 🤗🤗

Haritha.. Thank you for your lovely wishes..🤗 Yes we haven't interacted too... Hope to get to know more about you.. Thanks for everything..🤗🤗

Esther... Thank you for your wishes.. 🤗 Like your way of writing os.. thank you once again..🤗🤗

Mini.. Thank you very much for your lovely wishes..🤗 Thanks a lot..🤗

Sri, Thank you so much for your wishes.. Thanks a lot.. 😃

Maha Thank you so much for your wishes.. Thank u...😃

Suha Thanks a lot for your wishes..🤗

Narzissa, Thank you for your sweet wishes.. 😃

Crazyfans, Thanks a lot for your wishes..😃

Meerubzara, Thank you for the wishes..😃

Thank you all for this special thread.. It is so special for me and it means a lot to me..

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish U a Very Happy Birthday Bhagi !
May God Bless u with all u wish for !