Who is Farhan Khan?

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, so he's new. Can someone tell us more about this new actor? His past work, etc?

The intro for the show only provides that he's a model and is about 24 (others are saying 29). It also said he participated in Grisham 2004 and his brother is the director of Hitler Didi. Can anyone provide more info?
Edited by Marybarton - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
We don't have much info on him but he's 29 not 24 (at least that's what the official modeling website said). He's a model. He is from the theater or has experience related to that. This is his first lead role on TV and I heard he was in a movie too. That's about it
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He's 29 not 24 lol he said it himself in the zoomtv interview.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

We don't have much info on him but he's 29 not 24 (at least that's what the official modeling website said). He's a model. He is from the theater or has experience related to that. This is his first lead role on TV and I heard he was in a movie too. That's about it

Also he comes from a film/TV background family. I can't remember what his parents do though I think his Mom might be a writer or something in TV but his brother is the director of Hitler Didi and I thought he said 2 films at the launch party interview.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Ok, so he's new. Can someone tell us more about this new actor? His past work, etc?

The intro for the show only provides that he's a model and is about 24. It also said he participated in Grisham 2004 and his brother is the director of Hitler Didi. Can anyone provide more info?

ur here 2 😆🤗
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

Ah ok, cool.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't judge him cause he was barely there in the past 3 episodes and he improved a little through out Tuesday episode. He has a long way to go I'm personally liking the Saas Bahu chemistry more here.
Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good question and thanks to everyone that "enlightened" us. 😊
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

Thanks even i got to know he is 29 but was searching for the source... coz there was an article in thet the have mentioned he is 24... we can't trust all articles..

WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I like his Acting ! :) as a newbie his acting is just perfect ! ahhh ! ILOVE THE WAY HE SMIRK ! :D