POST specially for Farhan Khan

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Hero,
We are rooting for you Come on Be a Rock star reherse your scenes in advance bring that X chemistry to your Romantic scenes watch the best romantic scenes emote with your eyes /face watch your body language watch your shoot scenes 10 times discuss your angles with camera man.
Get a stylish hair cut edgy and keep wearing clothes to enhance your body, watch your off camera interviews no bragging but today is what counts.
We are cheering you hope you live up to our expectations
Lots of luck

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: looser01

Dear Hero,

We are rooting for you Come on Be a Rock star reherse your scenes in advance bring that X chemistry to your Romantic scenes watch the best romantic scenes emote with your eyes /face watch your body language watch your shoot scenes 10 times discuss your angles with camera man.
Get a stylish hair cut edgy and keep wearing clothes to enhance your body, watch your off camera interviews no bragging but today is what counts.
We are cheering you hope you live up to our expectations
Lots of luck

🀣

Word Count: 0

sanaya29 thumbnail
Nice Post! Hopefully that will motivate Farhan!😊
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
true its disheartning people expect him to be perfect i mean come on hes new
chhanav2013 thumbnail
Farhan if you see this.. dont give up keep ur potential high and plz comeback to tv.. oh can u get a account somewhere where ur fans can follow you.

So sad to see him replaced... no more chan chan for me.. give new people a chance
Krazzy_KRJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fk, wish someday you prove we'r wrong and you shine like a star. . . Al the best 4 ur future :)
Edited by Krazzy_KRJ - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Feel a little bad for FK today and really hope he makes the necessary improvements to prove himself. This show was just too big for him but with the right choices and work he could still make it.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

hehe now ya he can do all of that! as it will be WAYYY away from CC and my San doll!! πŸ˜†
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Baarish of newbie Farhan fans *cough* Just saying πŸ˜†
You're right TM. I wish him well in his future. This show wasn't meant for him and it was a huge mistake on his part as well as the casting director's. They ruined everyone's time, risked a show, annoyed the cast and the audience. Farhan being paired with a newcomer is fine because both of them would be able to grow, but paired with a good actress like Sanaya is a bad decision because expectations are high.
Anyways, all the best to him. Welcome Anuj. I love you already ☺️
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though I wanted replacement of Manav as their chemistry is not working and tired of giving chance to the actor...I feel little sad for FK as in the last episodes he actually improved a lot...Wishing FK to improve more in his acting and be back with a bang in another show if he really want to make career in television.