Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

If you wanted to stay away from TV why did you even go for the auditions? "I usually go for auditions because primarily I am a theatre artist and it helps me polish myself as an actor. But, then I usually get selected, so I have to tell them a no.

Does anyone else find this act of him weird? who does that. There are thousand of other ways to "polish yourself as an actor", why waste others time? Makes no sense to me.

I thought it was weird too...I don't know if he really said that or some miss quoted IV
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kaisa yeh Pyar hai came on TV exactly 8 yrs ago! How old exactly is Farhan? 😕
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

If you wanted to stay away from TV why did you even go for the auditions? "I usually go for auditions because primarily I am a theatre artist and it helps me polish myself as an actor. But, then I usually get selected, so I have to tell them a no.

Does anyone else find this act of him weird? who does that. There are thousand of other ways to "polish yourself as an actor", why waste others time? Makes no sense to me.

Exactly my point !!!!
And then he gets selected for all of them and then he has to say NO 😲
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am glad he had refused that KYPH show right at beginning as he had other plans for himself at that time, it's much much better than taking up a project and than leave in between for other things, leaving everyone in a fix.

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pashna

Sorry dear. It's hard to ignore sometimes but point noted.

Pashna

I can understand you but thr motive is to spoil our forum and mood...so just ignore...
and report them if there is any bad comment..MODs will leave...

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OK so I just found out on the net that hes approx 24 yrs old! Then 8 yrs ago, he was 16 yrs old...how come he was offered the role of Angad at 16 yrs of age? 😕
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't think we should be judging him on the basis of some choices he made 6-7 years back. KYPH must have been offered to him at that time. He has clearly mentioned that he suffered some setbacks in sports where he wanted to pursue a career and went into depression. Maybe he was not ready to pursue a full fledged career in acting at that time.

At this point he seems to be much more mature and sure of his choices. If he has such a strong theatre background, he must be having good experience in acting and thats good for the show and the jodi.

Also I am really happy that the male lead is not just a prop. It adds another dimension to the show and will make it different from other typical saas bahu shows.
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pallavi25: Farhan is 29, the same age as Sanaya
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I heard he is 29 or 30+...but not sure...
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DramaQueen.

This comment is not surprising at all, seeing who's fan you are. Why don't you go back to your IPK forum? Or is that forum too dead now that you need to be here? ;)

There is big sticky topic mentioning no comparing and discussing IPK or IPK actors here so if you don't want to get this post closed stick to the rule .
anyways majority here are from IPK forum or have been there at some point so no need to mention it.