Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IPKaddict

Wah!! kya baat hain. He declined that show, I believe that show made the Male lead quite popular and people still remember him.

Ok my mistake, MR. Khan will mouth 50% of the dialogues in this show and is not a dikhra here.
what a choice of role in a saas bahu show. Good first choice. I wonder what sanz and Supriyaji will do with rest of the 50% dialogues.

Plz keep ur dumb posts and opinions coming as it will help CC forum to climb up in numbers!
U also need some time pas as ur bhaiyya's release ain't happening😆 welcome
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Friends their motive is this only...we got news about few plans of some people na..
just ignore and if you feel any of their comment should be reported just report and inform your friends too to report...MODs will tc...

Pashna thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPKaddict

Yep thats true. but be happythat behenji's movie got relaesed 5 years ago na. wow!! I liked her role. Her dialogue delivery was perfect and her voice modulation ka tho kya kehna😆

Plz do let me know when to buy tkts for bhaiyya movie...as u keep tab on his releases😆 btw how do u like bhaiyya's new oily, hairy look? I heard fangirlz drowned in his oil😳
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excuse me, but this is the CC forum. How is that guy from IPK related to this show? You have the IPK forum to talk about him please stop replying to the lunatics who come to this forum to ruin the peace.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when will people learn to ignore.. 😳 lets keep this forum peaceful atleast..
Pashna thumbnail
Thank u fangirlz for ur efforts to raise the CC forum numbers👏 ipk BS thread almost dead😆 shd I do some mercy and comment...tell me tell me phankiya!!😆
Pashna thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiahalder

when will people learn to ignore.. 😳 lets keep this forum peaceful atleast..

Sorry dear. It's hard to ignore sometimes but point noted.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This guy sounds over confident to me but i will wait as the 50% dialogues thing will be cleared soon and then only i would form an opinion about him 😊

BTW with the dig he is taking at Ekta and balaji teleilms (in his prev telebuzz IV and this one ) to me it looks like other way round with the serial he mentioned 😆 but this is just my opinion .

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If you wanted to stay away from TV why did you even go for the auditions? "I usually go for auditions because primarily I am a theatre artist and it helps me polish myself as an actor. But, then I usually get selected, so I have to tell them a no.

Does anyone else find this act of him weird? who does that. There are thousand of other ways to "polish yourself as an actor", why waste others time? Makes no sense to me.

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pashna

Sorry dear. It's hard to ignore sometimes but point noted.

no need to say sorry dear..but you see
the more you give them attention the more they will get encouraged..and you know what are their motives right..