Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IPKaddict

Wah!! kya baat hain. He declined that show, I believe that show made the Male lead quite popular and people still remember him.

Ok my mistake, MR. Khan will mouth 50% of the dialogues in this show and is not a dikhra here.
what a choice of role in a saas bahu show. Good first choice. I wonder what sanz and Supriyaji will do with rest of the 50% dialogues.

This comment is not surprising at all, seeing who's fan you are. Why don't you go back to your IPK forum? Or is that forum too dead now that you need to be here? ;)
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

aise hi time pass karne ke liye because constructive criticism is so cool.. I mean bashing😆

But then you have to have the brains and the maturity for constructive criticism, nahi?!
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

aise hi time pass karne ke liye because constructive criticism is so cool.. I mean bashing😆

Did u ever see Sonya, the TM.. bashing or humiliating barun,, thn y r u counter attacking her post,, whts ur problem,,
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

I am not attacking her post. I just made a comment on the actor. where did I bash the TM?
why are you guys so offended?

i dont get the fact,, tht day u were so glad tht u evn made a post outta excitement,, tht finally the so called intellectuals are departing,, n now u urself are trolling here n wasting ur time,, ofcourse u hav every right,, but y so much hypocrisy buddy,,
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks. He looks like a good guy. Nice interview. He seems confident.
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Arre I already told you na, i don't have any brains or intelligence. All that is exclusive property of intellectuals.😆

It's a shame to know that you have such a low self-esteem. So you're convinced that you're incapable of criticism, so you should only resort to bashing? I would like to believe that you've a lot more potential than that. Besides, I highly doubt that you're a groupbie. And if that's true, why would you hide behind a second id if your sole intention was to pass by and you meant no harm?

Oh well in any case.. I don't think this argument is worth more time than this. So stay around, check the forum as much as you want, and leave when you feel bored.
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved his replies... he has confidence on him and this is what important to get success..

first of all we should trust our ownself then only others will trust...so Farhan Im sure you gonna rock along with Sanaya soon...

Thanks for sharing dear...
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
@ Oyster and CuteSARUN

plz just ignore...lets enjoy our show..

.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
If you're done sightseeing in this forum, go back to your dead IPK forum please! Kahan kahan se aaja te hain 🥱 TFS the interview Oyster :)
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
friends we already heard about some plans na this is kinda that...so just ignore...don't reply...

let them talk to themselves and go...