Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Venky_iyer thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I have always liked ilayarjaa.... I have seen him a couple of times too... I have even stayed with his brother one day for a show
Sudha_rn thumbnail

Thanks for sharing abhiji..Ilayaraja was one of my favourite MD along with ARR 😃 He is the back bone for the south indian film industry...
abhi_music thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha_rn

Thanks for sharing abhiji..Ilayaraja was one of my favourite MD along with ARR 😃 He is the back bone for the south indian film industry...

you are most welcome sudhaji😳.. Please just one request, call me just abhi... No ji's.. No formalities🤗

Sudha_rn thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_music

you are most welcome sudhaji😳.. Please just one request, call me just abhi... No ji's.. No formalities🤗

ok..Abhi🤗 & also no ji after my name also😆

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have heard so much about the great music director illayraja..but havent heard his music(except nayakan)...my knowledge of tamil music(unfortunately) is limited to ARR music- mostly maniratnam....
juggyE thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

I have heard so much about the great music director illayraja..but havent heard his music(except nayakan)...my knowledge of tamil music(unfortunately) is limited to ARR music- mostly maniratnam....

What about Sadma?
- ai zindagi gale lagaa le
- sur mayi ankhiyon mein nanha munna ik
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juggyE

What about Sadma?

'ai zindagi' is one of my ALL TIME fav songs...i 've also heard surmayi sung by yesudas...thanks juggyE😊

Sudha_rn thumbnail

Originally posted by: juggyE

What about Sadma?

YEs, Ae Zindagi was one of my most favourite song. Too good lyrics & composition😃

kd286 thumbnail
Abhi,

Thank u so much for reminding us about Ilayaraja ji.....He is my all time favourite MD....

I saw one of his music shows on a dvd recently....It was just awesome..He would compose songs readily on stage and he gave many examples of songs composed by great MDs from North. He would call "Sadhana Sargam" on stage "Sadhu ! what was that song? Can u sing it for me?" , then he would hum the song for her.....
It was just great to see it on dvd ...i'm waiting to experience it live......

Oh how i wish Sinha ji(NSinha) would have been here... He was a great fan of Ilayaraja ji......

Sorry for my long post.......got carried away.....
abhi_music thumbnail

Originally posted by: kd286

Abhi,

Thank u so much for reminding us about Ilayaraja ji.....He is my all time favourite MD....

I saw one of his music shows on a dvd recently....It was just awesome..He would compose songs readily on stage and he gave many examples of songs composed by great MDs from North. He would call "Sadhana Sargam" on stage "Sadhu ! what was that song? Can u sing it for me?" , then he would hum the song for her.....
It was just great to see it on dvd ...i'm waiting to experience it live......

Oh how i wish Sinha ji(NSinha) would have been here... He was a great fan of Ilayaraja ji......

Sorry for my long post.......got carried away.....

you are most welcome kd286ji... nice to know about that concert.. 😛 no your post really wasnt long... It was interesting🤗