OS- Sandhya Sooraj Rathi IPS

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Sandhya was sitting in their room. All her IPS regalia were removed and she was wearing a simple Bandhini saree. Her thoughts went back to the function. She in full IPS uniform taking the pledge to serve the nation. Her speech. Sooraj, her bhaiya, bhabhi, entire RP family sitting proudly in the front row. Applause of the audience. Congratulations flowing from all corners. She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't see Sooraj coming and was startled when she heard the all familiar " Sandhyaji".

She turned and saw him standing behind her completely adoring her  " Sandhyaji  aap tho aaj bahut achi lag rah thi. Kakki ki vardhi aap par bahut sajthi he. Aur aapka bhasan bhi bahut acha tha ."

Sandhya looked at him. This was the person to whom she had asked on their suhaag raat where was her identity. This was the person whom she has hurt multiple times during the early days of their marriage. Irrespective of that this was the person who had loved her , who suffered along with her , who had fought the society along with her to ensure that she achieve her dream.

" Sandhyaji  aap kya---, " Sandhya" she interrupted him " Sandhyaji  kahke aur mujhe apne se alag math rakhiye Soorajji. Jo apnapan Sandhya mein hai woh Sandhyaji mein nahi hain. Soorajji aapne mujhe meri pehchan de dhi hain, aur main ab aapko aapki zindagi dena chahthi hoon". Her eyes were moist as she moved towards him.

Sooraj looked at her . This was the girl who told him that she has no feelings towards him, same girl who frankly admitted that because she cannot perform her wifely duties she cant bear to see his life being destroyed. Irrespective of that this was the girl he had decided to love with all his heart. Again this was the same girl who had decided to sacrifice her dream for him and his family's sake. Now he again looked at her. There was no sadness there, no pretense there, he could only see those big beautiful eyes glistening with love for him.

He moved towards her and caressed her hair gently and called " Sandhya" in a soft husky voice. She looked up. There were tears in her eyes. He softly kissed her eyes, then her cheeks. Then he again looked at her. She was blushing and he knew what those eyes were telling. Sandhya closed her eyes  as she felt his lips on hers and he pulled her into a tight hug. Sandhya was melting into her Sooraj as moon slowly rose in the sky outside their room.

This is my first OS. Will surely love to see your comments on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont have words to praise you shruthi
os was simple and superb
cvs please read this os
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very well written OS Shruthi 👍🏼 loved it ❤️
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u written beautifully...do continue na...
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think this OS was really sweet... the ending was just perfect wish it was a bit longer though! You are an awesome writer! ❤️
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really good, short and sweet. you should continue it from the next morning when dawn breaks
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Tacker_Holic. I felt considering the characters of Sooraj and Sandhya there is no need to elaborate. They know each other perfectly and by elaborating the scene I would have just bought in mush , not the deep love they felt for each other from their soul.
This is my thoughts as I love the deep bonding they share with each other and dont want to see it destroyed onscreen.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written Shobhana.  Do continue.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome sweet short story.👏 Please write more and more for us.

Bharati di I think its shruti.😳
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks for the encouragement. Will surely bring more OS.