AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely update...let RK know his true feeling for Madhu πŸ˜Š
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

MAKING IT UP TO YOU-LAST PART)

It had been one week and Madhu was getting frustrated,she was dying to talk to Rk but he never allowed it or rather say avoided it...It was one suvch day that rk had gone out,leaving her with Padmini and Radha..Madhu switched on the television and was struck  at the news channel.It was from the Sidhi Vinayak  Mandir... a live rellay was going on...

Rep-"This whole place  has been barricaded because we hear  that superstar Rk is hear to pray for the well being of his wife.He has come here walking all the way from the outskirts to complete his  prayer..."

.The remote just fell from  Madhu's hands

Rep-"So we are here with the great superstar Rk... live interview with him..."

(R1 for reporter)

R1-"So Sir We must say we are really stunned to see you here...What do you have to say"

Rk-"I am here as a normal human  and came here to thank  god for giving back my life to me..."

R1-"But sir it was you who pushed madhubala malik  out of your house ...R u  doing this to thank her for saving your life...?"

Rk-"Nope  I am doing this for Madhubala the girl who owns me completely,The one i love more than my own life...I know that i had hurt her very badly and taken her for granted but I really  and desperately want her to know that I am More sorry than anyone can ever be and that I would'nt exist without her... I really wish that there was some way that  we could rewind time "...and pauses  "wish there was someother way through which I would  have Understood your importance... I am probably the most foolish person to let go of an  angel like her...Please Forgive me if you can .Please don't love me... but never try to hate me...For i will die Madhu..."

everyone had tears running down their faces...The superstar rk who was the most arrogant and ruthless person ever was now on his knees for his wife, his love...

Madhu  felt  her hands trembling as she picked her mobile to call him...At that moment she knew what she wanted...

.The sky was dark and winds were heavy ,indicating a dark and huge storm but Rk was no where to be seen...his phone was switched off...No one knew where he was...Madhu was too scared  and had not  left  a single god to pray for him...

Radha and padmin was truing to console her but in vain...Sultan stepped in that very moment and Madhu ran to hug him...She questioned him desperately-"Rk ...where is he? Why does he do this to me?"

. She felt a door opening to look at a drenched Rk who had tears in his eyes... and stood paralyzed to the door seeing his Madhu hugging sultan...

even before he could react Madhu pulled him in  and  was dragging him inside like a mother dragging her kid...She took him their room .Rk tried to talk but even before he could talk  Madhu had slapped him across the face

Madhu-" Do you have any idea  of what  I am going through  for the past 1 month''.you break me first in the alter of our marriage telling me it was all revenge, and then humiliate me in all possible ways, make me hate myself for loving you'. And now what about this stunt you have pulled up? Do you expect me to believe this'''."

What  do you think is gonna happen next''''coming

Up is the last prt of the series''''' what do you think is gonna happen''..i would suggest you not to expect too much from me'''''.

last part-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3557172

Edited by smritiz - 11 years ago
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

yipeee...it's me first πŸ₯³

wow awsome dearπŸ‘πŸ‘...waiting for next part desperately...
may be she will hug him in next minute and says that she luvs him only him...😳

thanks for pm.
Edited by sai.janu350 - 11 years ago
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awosum updates..continue soon
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Awsme update.I hope madhu forgive Rk.