Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Totally agree...
Let us watch him for sometime and then decide...I'm not going to judge him just by seeing the precap!!
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It's unfair to judge him based on a two-minute precap. Give him a chance and watch him, I'm sure he'll get better. From what I can see, he is good for an actor who is doing his first lead role! I think he'll get better and better. I have a feeling his and Sanaya's romantic scenes will rock. Looking forward to seeing more of Farhan.
sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree...
lets watch him for a while and then decided .,,, i can't say any thing by now... He is new to Tellywood industry ...
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree...it's his 1st show where hez wid veterans,obviously hez nervous. Neither sanaya was perfect in her 1st show nor her costars wr in the 1st epis of their resp shows. V have to give farhan time to learn,until then sanaya hai na
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post. He'll get better over time.
gunjan_babe thumbnail
its nt abt giving time or first time doing tv shows

sony knew tht this is prestigeous project

why to take risk with new guy when many actors experienced good actors are present here

sone took so much time to select male lead opp sanaya , whts the result of spending so much time fruitful or unfruitful if its unfruitful then the blame goes to channel ,
alone sanaya cant carry the weight of the show on her shoulders

whole team performance results in successful show i hope sony isnt foolish to do mistakes after so many unsuccessful shows .
Edited by gunjan_babe - 11 years ago
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gunjan_babe

its nt abt giving time or first time doing tv shows

sony knew tht this is prestigeous project

why to take risk with new guy when many actors experienced good actors are present here

sone took so much time to select male lead opp sanaya , whts the result of spending so much time fruitful or unfruitful if its unfruitful then the blame goes to channel ,
alone sanaya cant carry the weight of the show on her shoulders

whole team performance results in successful show i hope sony isnt foolish to do mistakes after so many unsuccessful shows .

If we thought about that with all actors, no one would have became an actor. I think its great he is working with experienced actors, it will teach him!!!

When Sanaya was first brought into the industry, it was a risk too. And look at her now!!! Maybe after a few months, FArhan will be really good. We can judge him in one episode!!!
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agreed ...
it will take time for him to be GOOD...our Sanny will train him ! 😉
but for sure he must be given some time for the audience to accept him...
thanks for this post !
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
want to give him time ...but he boasted so much in his interview that he is this and that .. and he rejected so many shows that I was upset .. from his interviews he comes out to be a person who did movies didnt find a foothold there and now he comes to TV ...
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes guys plzz give him a chance.. i hope dat he will live upto ur expectations..😳 bt plzz dnt start judging him too soon..😊 plzzz do give him a chance !

Dis topic was needed..👍🏼