| Huyi Hamari Dua Qubool | A QH OS

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Asad was sitting on the window sill looking at the stars. The day next was going to be the most eventful day in his life. Ayaan was getting married, his baby brother finally was. Agra's chilly breeze hugged him in assurance. But he terribly missed his beloved in this city of love. Thou art Zoya, thy heart longs for thee; thou so miss'd in roman'st nights like these, Asad heavily sighed as the melodious music from Zoya's music box played from the grip of his hands. 'If you miss me anytime Mr Vampire Ahmed Khan, Play this. You won't miss me!' Her sweet voice rang in his ears.

'Bhaijan!'

Ayaan's hyped voice startled Asad breaking him from his trance.

'Idhar kya kar rahe ho Ayaan?!'

'Bhai jan! Woh mai''

'Kya may may laga rakha hai Ayaan! Kuch hi ghanton mein tumhari Nikaah hai, aur bakriyon ki tarah meey meey kiye jaa rahe ho?!'

'Bhaijan! Its not funny!'

'Mukka Ahmed Khan is funny!'

Ayaan shook his head is disproval.

'Phir kya baat hogyai?!' Asad said as he ran his fingers through Ayaan's curly locks.

'Humera Begam se--?'

'Jaaoo jake keh doo naa ke you love her. Text hi kar do! Badi baat kya hai?! Usse pata hai!' an irritated Asad predominantly replied .

'Woh baat''

'Toh phir kya baat?!'

'Nervous hoon Bhai samjha kijiye naa!'

Asad started laughing keeping an angry Ayaan behind.

'Bhai aap samjh nahi rahe! Apki jab hogi naa''

Asad abruptly stopped. Ayaan check his words, as he saw Asad's face to fall.

'Missing Bhopal Bhaijan?!' Ayaan said after a while as he hugged Asad.

'Nahii, Missing your Mona Darling Ayaan!' Asad sighed as he hugged Ayaan back, looking at the shining in dark Music Box.

# # # #

Zoya was at her window staring at the stars, with her pink iPad buried in her chest lost in some thoughts.

Ayaan knocked on the railings and called out, 'Kya baat hai Mona Darling, missing New York ki sardii kya?!'

Zoya sadly sighed and shook her head in denial. 'Nahii, missing your Maakhhi! Rabbert, Missing your Maakhhii.' and went inside the room, while lost in her thoughts.

*Deemag ki baatti jaallii*

'Mona Darrling, want to come with me on a bike ride?!'

Zoya rolled her eyes.

'Iss baat pe ek sher arzz kiya hai!

Ride pe le jaa raha hoon, Date nahi,

Ride pe le ja raha hoon, Date pe nahi,

App mere saath be khoof ho kar chal sakti hoo kyunki mujhe Bhaijan ke mukke khane nahii!'

'Apke Bhaijan aapko mukke khilaye naa khilaayee hum zarur khilayengey Ayaan!' Humera's voice came from behind.

'Humera begam, hum yun gayee aur yun aaye!' Ayaan tapped Humera's nose and pulled Zoya away, as Humera giggled as she knew where Ayaan might end up taking her Zoya Baji at this hour of night to.

# # # #

"Bhai-Bhai-"

'Ayaaan!!!! Tum'Kya karoon main tumhara abb?!' Asad exclaimed in horror.

'Bhai-Bhai-Bhai-!' Ayaan squealed like a little girl.

'Ayaan I know you are excited for your Suhaag wali raat, even I am for mine, but Delhi door hai beta!' Asad shook his head in sadness. He missed Zoya terribly. He tuned back towards the room.

'BHAAII!! WOH BAAT TOH BILKUL BHI NAHI HAI!' Ayaan literary screamed. His Bhaijan had gone mad.

'Then?'

'Meri baat sunne se peheli hi app conclusions pea a jate hoo, sun toh lo pehele!'

A mushy Ayaan these days gave Asad a heart ache that made him long for Zoya more. He wanted to spend more time with her. But they couldn't. Zoya's sister was getting married. That even to his brother.  A very good thing, Zoya had assured him that all these would end up making them spend more time with each other, but it was the opposite. It was Asad himself who insisted Zoya to go and reside with her Daddy Dearest after she recovered. It was Asad himself who had assured that he would put their proposal to her father once everything worked out fine. And if it didn't, she always had him at the end of the day. At the moment, her father needed her, and she him, it would be unfair on their part to deprive Mr Siddiqi of a daughter's love. As per their love, like Zoya wanted since forever, they needed to court, till Mr Siddiqi was prepared to get a shock of life again.

But a sudden Humera and Ayaan's marriage didn't work out well for both the first time in love, love birds. Razia's dying wish had to be fulfilled. Humera and Ayaan both wanted their elder siblings to be married first, but then Asad's 'Unfair on a Father' lectures broke the over excited younger siblings hearts. ' Bhaijan has changed. But who asked him to change so much? Sorry he didn't change, he can never change, he still is sacrificing his happiness for now so called 'Daughter Father' lovey dovey things!' A married Nikhat exclaimed in disgust, Nuzhat too joined in. 'But he is right Nikhat Baji, Zoya Baji just got her father back!' Humera tried to justify Asad's actions. 'Yeaahh right, Guys, look at the brighter side. That means more of Window crashing, and late night phone calls, did you ever see Bhaijan in that way?! You guys should. He is a perfect Galib!' Ayaan pulled his collars up. He was so proud of his brother. Zingo Hotties started giggling. 

'Kyaa baat hai Ayaan! Sab kuch thik ha'' Asad abruptly stopped as he was caught off the track.

'App bhabi ko miss kar rahe thay naa?! Mazze ki baat baataon?! Bhaabii bhi appkoo miss'miss''

Asad and Zoya hugged as if there was no tomorrow. Forget Ayaan who was enjoying every single bit of his Bhai and Bhabii hugging and finding solace in each other.

'I missed you soo much!' Asad smelled Zoya hair as he buried his head into her neck.

'Ohh yea, issi liye toh apne mujhe ek call tak nahi kiya Mr Khan.'Zoya inhaled in Asad's heavenly smell deeply. 

'Mujhe laga ki app apne Popa Darling and etc etc kamo mein busy rahengi.'Asad cupped her face looking into her glittering eyes.

'Toh apne soocha ki Miss Farooqi busy rahengi, unko disturb naa kiyajaye! Aap itna kyun sochte hai Mr Khan?!' Zoya crossed her brows as she pouted her cute patent pout.

'Ahem ahem! Its only two days Bhaijan, that you didn't meet, Aisa lag raha hai ki jaise saddiyon beet agye app dono mile huye!' Ayaan interrupted in between.

Zoya giggled, and Asad gave an angry look.

'Tum abhi tak yahaan kya kar rahe ho?!'

'Family Planning ki course le raha tha bhaijan!' Ayaan said giving a wink.

Zoya sadly smiled, while Asad gave out a mukka.

'And Humera will be married tomorrow!'

'To me Bhabiee! How lucky she is!' Ayaan defiantly as he chased from Asad.

Zoya smiled back. Asad realized what Zoya meant and gave her a hand hug.

'We need to wait Zoya, it really would be unfair on our part as children if we put our proposal now. Zoya you just got your Abbu back.'

*Tublight on hoying*

'Ek raasta hai Bhabiee!'

'Woh Kaise?!'

'Ayaan''

'Very simple si baat hai Bhaijaan! Arzz kiya hai!'

'Not Again Ayaan!'

'Apne Bhaijan ko Ignore karo, Irshaad Irshaad!'

'Arzz kiya hai, zara gaur pharmayee gaa!' Ayaan sat on the terrace wall. 'Jab Miyaa Biwi hai shaddi ke liye raazzi, Jab Miyaa Biwi hai shaddi ke liye raazzi, Toh kya karega Janab Gaffur Ahmed Siddique! Shukriiyaa Shuukrriyaa Shukrriyaa!' Ayaan wore his Aviators in self appraisal. Zoya rolled in laughter and Asad shook Ayaan in anger and threatened him, 'I will push you down this terrace if you say another sher in your life Ayaan!' 

Ayaan giggled as Zoya broke into pools of laughter. As Ayaan took his leave, he said 'Bhai jan, meri eklauti Bhabiee jan ko apke pass chor ke jaa rahan hoon, Yaad rahe, ek bhi katra inki nainon se neeche tapka toh main bhi Mukka Ahmed Khan ka Bhai hoo. Mukke dikhane nahi, khilane bhi aate hai!'

Asad pulled Ayaan's ears hard, and dragged him out of the terrace as he threatened him to leave or else he would shoot him down, as Ayaan pleaded Zoya to save him!

'Ayaan! Sambhal kar!' Zoya called out as Ayaan went waving them a bye.

'Ahaan! Apne Rabbert ki badi phikaar hoti hai aapko Mallika?!'

'Hogi kyun naa?! Dewaar jo thehraa hamara!' Zoya flashed him one of her dimples.

Asad squinted as he said 'Aur hum?!'

'Kaneez, jaayee aur hamare liye Coke aur Chips leke aye, Badi zoro ki bhook lagi hai hame!'

Asad grinned and Zoya broke out into a loud laughter. Looking at Zoya laughing uncontrollably Asad grew quiet, he just wanted savior all the micro seconds at that time. Only if he had the powers, he would freeze the time in a jar, and have no care about the tomorrow. The night, the humming of the crickets, olden melodies playing in broken radio from a near by window, and the semi illuminated moholla, a perfect night ever. 

'phir Apke Naseeb Mein . . .

ye Raat Ho Na Ho . . . 

phir Is Janaam Mein . . .

mulakaat Ho Na Ho. . .
lag Ja Gale Ki Phir. . .

ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho??'

'Yea gaana apko Yaad hai Mr Khan?!'

Asad smiled sadly. How could he forget, he was just a thread away from losing Zoya from the forever.

'How can I ever forget Zoya? How can i?' Asad rested his chin on Zoya's head as he rubbed her palms in his.

# # # #

'Mujhe yea shaadi nahi karni Abbu! Mujhe yeaa Nikaah QUBOOL NAHI HAI!' Humera screamed audible enough for the whole colony to wake up at that hour of night.

'Tumhara dimag kharab hogaya hai kya Humera? Yea kya bol rahi hoo tum?!' Mr Siddiqui shouted at her.

'Dimag mera nahi apka kharab hogaya hai Abbu! App kaise meri shaadi Zoya Baji se pehele karwanee ki sooch bhi sakte ho aap?!'

Mr Siddique was amazed at the girl's audacity.

'Tumhara kehne ka kya matlab hai?!'

'Yehi ki main Zoya Baji se pehele yea shaadi Qubool Nahi karungi!'

'Humera, Beta appki shaadi toh kal hai, log kya kahengey?!' Shirin stepped in between the conversation.

'Toh kyun naa hum Bhaijan and Zoya Bhabii ka nikaah kal hi kar de?!' Ayaan proposed like a saint.

'BHAIJAN??!' Mr Siddiqui exclaimed in horror.

'Abbu, Zoya Baji, Asad Bhaijan se aur Asad Bhaijan Zoya bhabi se- -'

'Unki engagement bhi hochuki hai Mamoo!' Ayaan spat out the last straw, in case if he rejected the proposal.

'Hume pata hai Ayaan! Asad ne bataya hai hume!' Mr Siddiqui exhaled.

'Toh phir aapko problem iss baat ka hai?!' Ayaan pleaded like a 5year old kid.

Mr Siddiqui sat down on the armchair with a sudden thud! Shirin came to her brother's rescue and wailed, 'Tum nahi samjhoge Ayaan, tumhari aulad jab hogi, shayad tab''

'Issi liye Ammi, shayd issiliye Bhaijan aur Zoya Bhabbi ne apko kuch nahi bataya!' Ayaan shook is head and he forcibly smiled.

'Magar hum dono ne bhi yeh faisla kiya hai, ki hame ye shaadi tab tak Qubool nahi hogi jab tak Bhaijan aur Bhabbii ki shaadi na jo jaye! Bhadd mein jaye duniya wale! Humne sahi kaha naa Ayaan?!' Humera said confidently as she extended her hand towards Ayaan to grab it and he obliged with a big broad smile.

'Haan Humera Begam theek keh rahi hai.' Ayaan nodded a yes, his eyes filled with pride on what his better half said.

After a brief moment of pause, which seemed ages for the family, Mr Siddiqui exhaled deeply and sighed. He looked at Shirin, his eyes were over brimming with tears. He went towards Rashid who was all confused, standing  behind Shirin.

'Rashid!' Mr Siddiqi started in a choked voice, took Rashid's hands in his, and continued ' Rashid, kya apko, hamari badi beti Zoya apke bade bte Asad ke liye Qubool Hai?'

Rashid's eyes twinkled with joy, and everyone broke into glee. Zoya's Appi and Jiju were ecstatic. Zingo Hotties hugged each other and started celebrating.

Rashid took Mr Siddiqui's hands in his and said, 'Yea app kaisi baatein kar rahe hai Siidiqi Sahab, hume yea  sab baatein keh kar chota naa kijiye. Main toh Duniya ka sabse khushkismat insaan hoon, jo mujhe Zoya aur Humera jaisi beti mili hai.' Rashid continued 'Magar''

'Magar kya Abbu?! ' Ayaan exclaimed in horror!

Mr Siddiqui completed Rashid's words 'Ayaan, gadi nikalo, main Dilshad se jake abhi baat karta hoon, kal hamare mein ek nahi, do do shaadiya hone wali hai, Humera aur Zoya ki!'

Zingo Hotties screamed 'Zingoolaa' in union as everyone cheered. Appi's eyes searched for Zoya once, Shirin said that she might have been sleeping after taking her medicines. Humera and Nikhat didn't let them break their bubble and assured them instead that Zoya Baji have had her pills and as fast asleep.

# # # #

Zoya and Asad were sitting on the terrace wall of the guest house as they drank chilled Coke and dangled their feet on the sunsets. 

'What do you think I should wear tomorrow?' Zoya slurped the coke.

'What sorta question is that Miss Farrooqui?!' Asad replied rolling his eyes.

'I meant, those lehenga types or that red red saree!'

Asad gave her a blank face. Zoya grinned a dewaana smile back.

'Anything you please like, But, am afraid, whatever you end up wearing, everyone else will  confuse you to be the bride!' Asad smiled affectionately.

'Dimpleee! Awwleee!' Zoya squeaked like a kid.

Asad poked at her right cheek with his index finger and said 'Idhar bhi!'

'Dekha I was right apke dil mein seena hai, pathhar nahi!!' Zoya said as she smiled a bigger one.

Asad gave his brows a press and said as he blushed, 'Seene mein dil hota hai Miss Farrooqi!'

'Yeaa jo bhi hoo!'

'Kal jashn mein ''

'Apko Jallah Wallah yaad hai Miss Farooqi?!'

'Waah waah Mr Khan aap toh isshh-mart nikle, well kisi ne sahi kaha hai Dil ko Dil ki raah hoti hai!'

'Acha ji? Woh Kaise?

'Main yehi apko batane wali thi! Aur dekho apne mere mouth se words snatch bhi kar liye!'

'Well, it meant amantrit actually!'

'Whaatt treat?!'

'Ahaha! Zoyaa not treat! You had asked for hindi word for invite remember?! That means Aa-man-trit!'

'Appko yaad hai?!'

'Miyaa, No! Not Agaain Mr Khan ka Phone!' Asad imitated in Zoya's voice, Zoya laughed, Asad giggled back like a 5 year old kid.

'Maine kuch soocha hai Mr Khan!'

'Kya socha hai?!'

'Yehi ki on our, yours and mine, first one, we will go to Mangalpur again!'

'Ahaha! Yes, this time to thank Mr Punch and men?!' Asad couldn't stop his laughter. Zoya grew quite this time, and hung her head down as she looked at her toes. Asad looked at her and said, 'You know what Miss Farrroqii?!'

'How do I know if you don't say?!'

'I loved the way we banged into each other cause of the handcuffs! Thanks to it, mujhe appko khilana prapt huya! Don't forget the currents that went down my spine when your bodyguard Ansh threatened me! '

'He was sooo cute!'

'Indeed he is, I met him and his little sister 2days back after I dropped you home, prior we left Bhopal. They all are fine. Yeah! He did threaten me again!'

' Haiyee! He is my Dabanng Hero!'

And they both started laughing. A perfect time to interrupt it was, Zoya looked down, just to find that he honking came from the car none other than of her father's.

'Asad Bhaaagooo!!' Zoya slapped Asad's back who seemed to unnerved instead of panicking

'Asad, bhago, he has come to kill you!' Zoya was evidently worried.

Asad instead got down on his feet and threw the empty can of coke over the cot. It rolled till it got down the main pipe. 'Chup Zoya. This isn't a movie. He is with Ayaan, most of all with my Poppa too! I think you should better run, cause you should be at his place fast asleep in your bed, not with a 'gair mard drinking coke at raat ker 3 baje' Asad winked.

'Shut up Asad, you are my mann-gate-ter! My ever owned property. I can meet you fix you, do whatever I want to do with you at any hour of the day or night or whatever!' Zoya ranted away.

'But he isn't like my Poppa you see. Tehzeeb Tahmmez'he deffo has come to kill you Zoya!'

'Shut up Asad! Mujhe kahin chupaao! You might be right, he might kill me! Asad save me!!' Zoya rolled her eyes pretending to faint.

Asad grinned at her stupid antics and took her hands in his, 'Shoosh!' he commanded and hid themselves in the stairs just to listen to the conversation.

'Seems like, you were right Zoya!' Asad whispered after a while.

'I knew this Mogambo had planned to kill us! Asad hamare baccho ka kya hoga!' Zoya wailed as if she was in a period movie.

'Shut up Zoya, let me listen!'

Dilshaad and everyone else were conversing with each other with grave expressions. It was a bit of an awkward moment of all of them. But soon, they all broke into great smiles and all started congratulating each other. This seemed confusing to both the love birds, Asad as well as Zoya.

'Whats going on?!'

'I guess they have mutually agreed on killing us!' Asad scanned Zoya from head to toe.

'Mere Ritu Kumar wale Choli ka kya hoga Asad?!'

'I guess Najma will be the owner of them!'

'Aur aur mere Sheron ka?!' Zoya was on the verge of crying.

'Ayaan will copywrite them and publish them under his name, taking all the credits.'

'How could Abbu do this?!'

'Cause mujhe iss Taklu Buddhe se yehi umeed thi!'

'Apki yea majal ki ap mere Abbu ko Taklu aur Buddha bulaya Mr Khan?! Buddhe hongey apke Abbu!'

'What nonsense Miss Farooqi! Look at my Abbu! Ladkiya, mujhe par kam, unpe zyada marti hai! Apke dimaag mein KARRK hai!'

'OHH REALLY MR KHAN?! DON'T TELL ME!'

' YEA EK FACT HAI MISS FAAROOOQQII! DEAAAL WITH IT!'

'Waahan pe kya ho raha hai?!' Mr Siddiqi's strict voice called out. Everyone else grinned ear to ear.

'ABBUUU! Mr Khan ne aapko Takkluu Villain bulaya!'

Asad flushed red. Zoya seriously was mentally challenged. He mentally killed Zoya for this.

Dilshad coughed out, unable to control her laughter.

Soon the room burst out mirror cracking laughter, as Zoya and Asad shyly came down the stairs.

Ayaan went and hugged his brother. He had never seen his Bhaijan in such awkward scenario, all thanks to his Bhabhi, today Chaijan was as red as a Tomato.

'Go to bed Mr Khan, kal apki shaadi hai!' Dilshad hit Asad below the belt.

Zoya looked at her father in horror, her eyes seemed to come out of their sockets, Mr Khan was hers, no one elses! 'Kal kisski shaadi hai?!' She wailed. Asad wanted to kill everyone at this moment. He seriously wanted to. His ears burned with Blush and Anger. Zoya was such an idiot. Mr Siddiqi smiled and cupped Zoya's face in his, and said, 'Humera ki, aur ''

'Aur appki!'

'KISSKE SAATH?' Why are people so unclear?

Ayaan and Najma face palmed Shirin and Dilshad eyed each other giggles. Rashid himself bit his lips from laughing. Asad shut his eyes in disgust. This was only left. He knew Ayaan had played the Cupid. And he hated it. Mr Siddiquie laughed. And Said. 'Uss Kambakat ke saath, jissne apke Abbu ko Takluu Vallian bulaya!' Eyeing towards Asad he continued, 'Janab Asad Ahmed Khan ke saath!'

Zoya legs trembled, her head felt light, she felt that she was faint. Asad's arms caught her even before her Father could realize that she was actually loosing her senses.

'Bewaakoof ladki!' Asad uttered under his breath has he tucked Zoya in the bed and brushed her hair from her face.

Mr  Siddiqi held her other hand while she regained her senses.

'Ayaan, paani!' Asad commanded as he saw Zoya to flicker her eyes.

'Okay Boss!' Ayaan grinned.

Zoya slowly gained her senses, over work and stress had taken a toll over her, especially the last hour was kind of an emotional high for her. She was still venerable. Zoya blinked a couple of times and looked at Asad and smiled, he smiled back lovingly. Then she realized there where other people so she recovered quickly and tired getting up. Asad's protective arms pinned her down. She whined.

'Kya huya beta, app thik hai?!' Mr Siddiqi asked his voice full of concern!

'Main THEEK hoon Abbu, AAj pata chala, REAL Shock kisse kehte hai!' and she smiled ear to ear.

'Abbu you were not kidding right or were I dreaming?!' Zoya said as she drank the water.

'No Zoya neither he was kidding nor you were Dreaming! ' Asad affectionately said.

'Are you my Abbu?! Did I ask you? Why do you have to interfere in ever thing Mr Interfere Ahmed Khan?!' Zoya scoffed.

'Dilshad bii, hume lagta hai, yea dono kuch zyada hi jhagada karte hai, aap sahi thi, hum ek baar aaur ssochna chahiyeh tha!' Mr Siddiqi jovially said, as Dilshad bit her lips.

'Toh app kya keh rahe thay Mr Khan?! 'Zoya quickly changed her topic so that her father didn't threaten to oppose the matter anymore.

Asad pretended as if nothing happened and he was very much happy, and everyone else started laughing looking at them.

# # # #

'So Miss Faaa-rooo-qqq-ii! Apne iss ghar ke name plate pe apne mane engrave kar hi dala!'

'Miyaa! What is wrong with you?! Issi liye kehti hoon, go learn English, its Mrs Asad Ahmed Khan! Aur bolo Miss Farooqqqiii!!'

Zoya teased Asad as they stood beside their car, looking at the brand new name plate.

'Mr Vampire Ahmed Khan it is!' Asad imitated in Zoya's voice.

'Miss Faaa-arrooo-oqqqiii' Zoya elbowed Asad and poked his triceps.

'Mr Vampire Ahmed Khan!!' Asad tickled Zoya as he engulfed her into a bear hug of his.

# # # # # # The End # # # # #

Yeah Right! You guys arent Dreaming! 🤣  Ankie posted an OS. 🤣  FINALLY! 🤣 That even which has over a 3550 words. 🤣

This is utter Gutter. 🤣 Inspired highly from the Chori wala Grinns of Asad, Zoya's long lost Deewani smiles and shers at the dinning table, and Asad behaving like a Human again! 😳

Loveria in short. 😳 🤣 🤣  Also Meri Brother Ki Dulhan. 😆 Cause I was listening to that song when I wrote this out. 😆 Okay I will tell you, I wrote this out on paper in just 20 minutes! 😆 *collars up* but it took me 3hours exact to type the whole thing out! Why do I even say this? CAUSE I HATE TYPING >.< 🤣  

Writers block is fished out of me. FB is GAY. Hence I think utter nonsensical OS are on the way 🤣

Thoko LIKE please, kina mehenat kiya hai! 🤣

Jootey Chappals Andey Tamaters Gande Moze Kachrey sab kuch welcomed hai! 🤗

Please let me know how it is. 😳

For More Works of Fictions Do Have A Look At My Index 😳

❤️ Ankie 🤗

p.s. NOT PROOFED 😆

A friendly reminder, KARAN SINGH GROVER will always be MY ASAD AHMED KHAN and SURBHI JYOTI as ZOYA FAROOQI in my FICTIONSrest is up to you readers, You can imagine anybody my leads to be as, I assure you I will not have a problem with that. 😳

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
yayyy i am first 😃

see my speed 
Edited by RiDz_rox - 11 years ago
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Resss

Yo baby !! Second 😎 Not THAT bad now is it ? :P

Edited

A !!!! Meri jaan 🤗
This was friggin FANTASTIC !!
Superb amazing wonderful awesome
Asad Zoya Ayaan Humeira - perfect yaar !!
And so light hearted,  so damn adorable !! Wow !!
I love it jaan-e-mann !! It's massst !! Taklu villain 🤣
It was HOWLARIOUS !! He's come to kill us. Hiiidddeee 🤣
Edited by Monu_Deewani - 11 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*Res*
*Unres*

Damn!!! Ridz and Shaili beat me to it!! Oh well still on the first page!
Wow!! Ankie super cool!! Loved it from the start till end especially the nok jhok!
Your shayri is pretty awesome! Love how Asad said your mona darling *awww* and Zoya said "makhi". So cute!! Perfect!! 😳 😳

Thanks for the pm 🤗 🤗 Edited by Nisbahx - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

res

yayyy i am first 😃

see my speed 

Meri didoo hoo at the end of the day 🤣

naoo read it and murder it! 🤣 
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aaw cute i loved it :) havent been well this week so be reading a lo of Asya OS,FF and SS but this cheered me up considering i was so annoyed! Thanks :)

Wow first Asya holi pics then holi dance and now this OS what a DAY - GREAT, AMAZING day!! :)
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
edited
haww!!!u didnt mention my name😲...meko bhul gayi tu😭
ok cuming 2 da OS it ws ahmazingly ahmazing...talia talia👏
4 da 1st tym i luvd ayan's character in an OS😆 coz he played such a cute cupid
dat part ws so sweet whr ayan said woh family planning ki course kar raha hai🤣
da devar-bhabi rishta ws adorable...dey r made 4 dis only😉
ah!!!aur asya k bare mein kya bataye bhaiyya...da whole terrace talk ws MA plus whn she fainted i ws lyk bechari zo hehe & i still cant stop laughing whn asad said taklu😎
& da name plate wala thingy ws dreamy...lyk i seriously adore dis name-MRS ASAD AHMED KHAN😳
eee ur inspiration is asad's smirks & zo's deewani smiles hayyee!!!...luv u ankie mata😛

Edited by ras224 - 11 years ago
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res.. my name nehi hain..😭
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowergarden

res.. my name nehi hain..😭

cause yeah yuckk hai :P how can i give a yuck thing to my laoo-ed dost 🤗
Ohoo dost kadee naa babu, 🤗  you have the memes stored tomorrow 😳 😳  🤗