Holi: Rang day mujhe apnay rang mei Pt 4 pg 9 2-04

sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I try to write an OS , This OS based on Ariya in two Shots, First part I posted this time, Second part is posted by seeing the response of the reader, I hope you like this and posted comments , Please  also tell me about my weakness  and my mistakes after reading this, i try to correct my mistakes. Here is the first part .,

RANG DAY MUJHAY APNAY
                  RANG MEI:
Part : 1

Everyone is enjoying life, enjoying their festivals full of colours, whole city is sink down in the colours of joy , happiness and proesperty. Each and every persons enjoy the festival of Holi , The festivals of colour, The colour of love is also spread all over, everyone is full of colour, but they  eight members of ETF is busy in their routine works, they are busy in severing the public, they didn't enjoy this festivals due to their toughest jobs, some one argument to enjoy this festival, but someone rejected their view.

A girls gathered his all courage and come near to her chief to take two days leave  for celebrating the festival with their parents, she comes near his chief , her lips shivers , she thinks how she get permission from her chief, she lowered her gaza and collect her all hidden courage and finally decide to speak, but at a moment she stops in midway and decide nothing to talk with her seniors, but next moments she close her eyes and start to talking..

Girl: Sir I need two days leaves because I want to celebrate holi festival with my parents in Kolkatta.

Her chief seems relax after hearing this from her mouth, He takes a deep breath and allow her to celebrate this holi with her parents. A wave of smile running on her lips she feels that she is in the heaven, she needs her parents with her at this stage of life, she passes her life in such a difficult manner on these days, The last few days changes her life completely, her smile is went away from her lips from the past few days, her face become dull, the  glow of her face lost in the darkness of sadness. She is now all alone she need a shoulders to weap.

Sameer rathode ( Her chief): pata nahi isay kiya hogaya hai, pechalay kuch dino mei iska chehra bilkul murjha sa gaya hai pata hai kya baat hai jo isay aandar aandar khai ja rahi hai.

Shree ( Her best friend): Sir mei nay bhi is say kai baar pocha magar is nay koi jawab nahi diya.

Arjun ( Her second command in chief): agar hum us k baray mei sochnay k ilawa case par dhayan dyn toh zayda aacha hoga, usay toh aadat hai roo k sab ki sympathy hasil karnay ki is mei nai baat kiya hai.

Sameer: ye tum keh rhay ho Rawate,  kal tak tum uski itni care kartay thay aur aaj ' I knew us ki chehray ki udasi ki wajha tum ho.

Arjun: Rathode mujhay lagta hai k tum usay kuch zayda hi serious lay rhay ho she is only our companion nothing else.

Arjun: Ek minute  wait'

She  is just to leave the ETF when he stop her near the exit gate, she turns her face .

Girl: yes Sir.

Arjun: tumhari leave approved nahi hui hai tum kahin nahi jao gi, holi festival hai, work load buhat zayda hai. Agar tum gait oh yad rakhna kabhi yahan ka rasta wapis nahi dekhna.

She is totally shocked.

Girl: but Sir Rathode sir nay mujhay ijazat day di hai.

Arjun: I know he allows you.

Girl: but why you stop me?

Arjun: jab tum nay ETF join kyat ha ye baat tumhain aachi tarha pata thin a humain kabhi off nahi milta agar tumhain festivals  celebrate karnay ka  itni hi shoq hai toh tum shoq say ye ETF chor sakti ho, sign this resign paper . I say Riya Sign this resignation letter.

Sameer Rathode:  Rawate ye kiya tareeka hai apnay juniors say baat karnay ka.

Riya has tears in her eyes she leaves there , she goes to her cabin and shut the door and grabs a chair and sit, he rested her head on the chair back and close her eyes.

Riya POV: " aaisa mei nay kiya gunah kiya hai Arjun Sir jis ki aap mujhay saza day rhay ho, aap nay jo kiya hai us k liay mei aapko kabhi maaf nahi karun gi, ghalti aapki thi par saza mujhay kyun day rhay hain aap, kyun"

Sameer: Rawate tum Riya say maafi mango.

Shree: sir mei Riya k pass jata hun,

Chotu: ruk Shree mei bhi tere sath chalta hun.

Ayesha: Sir aap nay ye aacha nahi kiya wo toh bechari pehlay say hi buhat pareshan thi agar apnay ghar walo say mil aati toh uska dil bhi bahal jata, ho sakta hai wo apni routine life phir say jeenay lagti.

Arjun: mei nay kuch nahi kiya hai , aur mei us say maafi mangun aaisa kabhi nahi hoga..

He stands up and push his chair back and leave the ETF.

Arjun POV " us sham nay humaray beech sab badal diya hai Riya,pehlay tum meri dost huwa karti thi jo bin bolay meri har baat samjh jaya karti thi magar ab nahi, humaray beech na ab nafrat ka rishta hai na hi dosti ka"

At evening,

Sameer send a SMS to his all team member to gathered in " Rajlakshmi Ground" in half an hour as per their commissioner's ordered.

Shree: Chotu kiya Rathode sir nay tujhay bhi bulaya hai.

Chotu: ha kya Rathode sir nay tujhay bhi SMS kiya hai.

Ayesha: kuch aaisa hi message mere pass bhi aaya hai.

Riya: zaror koi case ho ga isiliay Rathode sir  nay hum sab ko bulaya hai.

Shree: mei Liza say bhi pochta hun Rathode sir nay usay inform kiya hai ya nahi.

Simar: zaror kuch important baat hogi jabhi commissioner Sir nay hum sab ko bulaya hai.

Chotu: ab humain  nilaklna  chaheay gar hum abhi nikalen gay toh hope adhay gantay mei Raj Lakshmi Ground pohnch jaen.

Arjun enters in ETF.

Arjun: I hope tum sab ko Rathode a SMS mil gaya hoga, so get ready, 5 minutes  mei tum sab parking area mei aao mei tum sab SUV mei wait kar raha hun.

Riya: shree tum sab jao meri tabiyat kuch theek nahi lag rahi hai mei ghar ja k kuch dyar aaram karna chahti.

Arjun: theek hai tumhain nahi aana toh mat aao , waisay bhi tum jaisay irresponsible larki say aur kiya umeed ki ja sakti hai.

Riya takes a deep breathe and silently follows him, all of them are  present in the SUV waiting for her.

Riya: shree tum aagay jao mujhay Ayesha k sath bethna hai.

Shree: nahi ri mei sir k sath nahi beth sakta tu chotu say bol.

Chotu: sorry riya mei nahi ja sakta.

Ayesha: aur mei Arjun sir k sir bilkul nahi beth sakti tujhay pata hai na meri aur unki nahi banti.

Liza: Mujh say aagay bethnay ko nahi kehna mujhay shree say kuch zarori batein karnai hain.

Riya: theek hai tum log jao mei auto say aa jaun gi.

Arjun is already takes his seat He  opens the front door of the SUV for her.

Riya shut the door, he opens again for her. She close again, He opens the door third time he holds her hand and pull her in the SUV , She quietly sits beside him, she doesn't speak a single word during the journey. After 20 minute , their SUV stops near RajLakshmi Ground, The ground is decorated according to the Holi, Everything's in this ground seems colorful, They were surprised by seeing the beautiful arrangement,  Every person in the ground are busy in throwing colors on each other.

Sameer Rathode welcome his team member's.

Shree: Sir aap nay humain yahan kyun bulwaya hai.

Sameer: mei nay nahi Commissioner sir nay tum sab ko yahan bulaya hai.

Commissioner's of the Police Department come near them  and say good evening to all of the ETF member. He wishes Happy Holi to all of ETF team.

Commissioner: aap log jis tarha din raat ek kar k apni duty pori kartay hai mujhay is par buhat fakhar mehsoos hota hai, aap nay ETF par apna sab kuch kurban kar diya hai, mei janta hun k har koi apnay parivar k sath ye tehwar manana chahta hai, lekin humain humari zimadari ye karnay nahi deti, hum sab is ETF k sath bandhay huay hai, humara jeena bhi isi k liay hai aur marna bhi isi k liay hai, mujhay fakhar hai is baat par k aap ETF k liay apnay ghar parivar ki bhi parwah hahi kartay ap apnay pori mehnat aur lagan k sath aam janta ka khayal rakhtay hai unki suraksha kartay hai, isiliay mei nay socha k kyun na aap logon k liay ek Holi party arrange karun, after all ETF bhi toh aap ka pariwar hai.

Shree: Thanks Sir, humain ye party buhat pasand aai hai.

Chotu: Thank you Sir .

Sameer Rathode: Team let's enjoy the party.

Ayesha : sir aap nay humain pehlay bata diya hota toh hum kapray change kar k aatay, hum in kapron mei kaisay Holi lheel saktay hai.

Sameer Rathode: Don't worry Ayesha mei nay is ka intezam kiya huwa hai, tum sab changing room mei ja k change kar lo.

Liza: Thanks Sir.

Sameer Rathode: it's my pleasure team.

Shree: Sir hum bus abhi change kar k aatay hain, chal Chotu.

Sameer Rathode: Rawate tumhain Change nahi karna.

Arjun: nahi mujhay Holi kheelna pasand nahi hai, na hi mujhay ye pasand hai k koi mujh par colors lagaey.

Sameer Rathode: agar tum Holi nahi kheelo gay toh Commissioner sir ko bura lagay ga.

Arjun: theek hai mei aata hun, par mei sab ko warn karta  hun k mujh par koi colors nai lagaey ga. ( He says by seeing Riya)

Sameer Rathode: theek hai koi tum par rang nahi lagaey ga is baat ki guaranty mei layta hun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

The whole ETF team join the party, they stands in a series they all looking dashing, the girls wearing white long shirt and Choridar , While the boys wearing white kurta with Pajama, they all looking very gorgeous , Sameer Rathode turns his head his mind struck by seeing his team members in traditional dresses, He himself looking handsome in kurta pajama. Arjun wears the same dress as like Sameer, Chotu and Shree. Sameer Rathode takes a Thal full of colors and come near his team members he applies color on his team members check and wishes Holi to his team. They rest of the team member does the Same They applies color on each other face and wishes Holi. They all enjoying the party  except Arjun and Riya, Arjun is standing at one corner and lost in his deep thought while Riya silently watching him at the another corner , They both stands quite and lost in their thought.

Shree: ri tu yahan kyun khari hai chal na dekh kitna maza aa raha hai.

Riya: nahi Shree mei yahan theek hunt um log jao.

Shree: Ri tu chal na buhat maza aaey ga, yahan kiya udas khari hai, chal..

Riya: mei nay kaha na shree mei yahen theek hun, please tum jao party enjoy karo.

Shree: ok..

Sameer rathode continuously stares Riya.

Sameer: pata nahi isay kiya ho gaya hai, har pal khush rehany wali larki aaj wo is tarha, mujhay pata karna hi hoga k baat kiya hai, kahin is ka kaaran ye Rawate toh nahi. Jis tarha ye Rawate ko dekh rahi hai zaroor kuch Rawate say hi jura hai.

Ayesha applies color on Sameer face : Happy Holi Sameer. She lost her balance she is near to falls but Sameer's holds her" Sambhalo Ayesha khud ko, ye kiya tum nay bhang pi hui hai"

Ayesha takes a balloon of colors and threw on Sameer : Bura na mano Holi hai.

Sameer Pulls her and push her in the tub full of colors and water:

Ayesha Shout: ye kiya kiya aap nay ,hath dyn mujhay bahir nikalen.

Sameer: Bura na mano Holi hai

Sameer offers her hand she hold his hand   and pulls him in the tubs: aab  maza aaya na Sir

They enjoys each other company, on the other hand Shree is holding Liza how also in state of drunk.

Shree: liza yahan betho mei abhi aata hun.

Liza: nahi Shree tum kahin nahi jao.

Shree: mei yahin hun bus 2 minute mei aata hun.

Liza: nahi..

Shree: please Liza mei tumharay liay aur thandai lay k aata hun.

Shree come by holding a glass of thandai but in the middle way Riya take the glass from him and start drinking.

Shree: ri nahi is mei bhang hai..

Riya does not listen him she drink whole Thandai in a single breath, she take another glass of Thandai, now this ways she takes as  many glass as she drinks , shree tries to stop her but he fails to stop her. She is now fully in state of drunks, she lost her balance while walking many times but somehow she manages. She comes near Arjun and stops for a second, She  cupped his face and applies color on his face. Arjun shocked by her reaction. He slapped her , everyone become shocked after watching this She has tears in her eyes she lost her balance and falls on the ground, he pushes her and makes his way towards the exit, she try to stands but she fails , she take many attempts but she couldn't succeed in her effort, Sameer offers her his hand She stands by holding his hand,  she is also left there.

Sameer: Rawate ye tum nay kiya kiya tum any usay thappar kyun mara.

Arjun: ye uski Ghaltiyun ki saza hai, jab mei nay mana kiya tha k mujh par koi rang nahi lagaey gat oh uski himmat kaisay hui mujh par rang laganay ki.

Sameer: us nay jaan bijh k aaisa nahi kya uski halat dekhi thi tum nay,us par chahri hui thi aur tum nay usay an janay wo kahan gai hogi.

Commissioner: ACP Rawate ye kya tareeka hai apany colleague say behave karnay ka aap ko abhi isi waqt Riya say maafi mangni hogi.

Arjun: mei nay koi ghalat kam nahi kiya hai jo us say maafi mangun, ghalti us ki hi thi.

Commissioner: job hi ho Mr. Rawate aapko maafi mangni paray gi.

Arjun: mei nay keh diya Sir mei kisi say maafi nahi mangun ga, agar aap mujhay Fired karna chahtay hai toh shoq say kar saktay hain, mei kisi k samnay jhuknay wala nahi hun. and he leaves the party

This is all first part, I hope you like this.

Part 2: Page 3.
Part 3 ( On Sameer and Ayesha): Page 7.
Part 4 ( on shree and Liza) : Page 9

Edited by sumbulqaiser - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bura na mano.. but hate this arjun..

poor doll.. he dont let her meet her parents.. na hi party enjoy karne dethe hai.. arjun should get good punishment for this..

wonder what happened between them... kash someone came in between making arjun jealous!!
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum update...
but why is arjun behaving like this with riya?? what happened???
omg he even slapped her... :( hope ki he realizes his mistakes soon and says sorry to her... and makes upto her...
raisha scenes were cute...
continue soon... eagerly waiting for the next part...
foraml thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice. update jaldi. aur pls sam par jyada focus karna. u knw na. muje sam chaiye tumhare story mein. my sam and also ariya.pl7.
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovvinit

hey nice. update jaldi. aur pls sam par jyada focus karna. u knw na. muje sam chaiye tumhare story mein. my sam and also ariya.pl7.

I also think that when i complete this OS on Ariya's write an special part  continuity to this Os
on raesha and Shiza.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sumbal,very nicely written.
Loved it.
OMG...
Why is Arjun behaving so harshly with Riya???
He also slapped her???
Tht was way too much rude...
Loved Raisha scenes...
Loved the commissioner's kind and lovely gesture of arranging a Holi Party for the ETF.
Please continue soon.
I hope,samay rehte hi,Arjun ko apne galti ka ehsaas ho jaaye.
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start dear . But arjun is so rude . How could he slap her . Waiting for the next update:-)
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update... why s Arjun hurting Riya lik this... something hv happened b/w these two...  update soon
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesum
why is arjun behaving like this nd angry wid riya
hope holi brings them 2gether...
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ARGH!!! ARJUN..!!! 

Agar ri k saath kuch bura hua na to phir dete rehna apne aap ko dosh!!

Bt nyc part...Waiting 4 more