Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I completely agree with you ankesh.Yesterday's episode belonged to rajeev and also today's episode.Vinnu i hope that lrl will make to the top 100.It's a rocking show.
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwwwww...!! Kaash main bhi dekh saktiii !! 😭 😭 😭
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

what happened today? did rajveer open the envelope?

Neha
MrsRajeev thumbnail

Originally posted by: nram

Thanx Ankesh bro for the brief update regarding Captain Rajveer in yesterday's episode πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I am eargerly waiting for the videos 😊

THANKx alot 4 da update today i missed it😭😭coz aj hi simla se ayi hun kal dekhoungi😳Im gone pori rat neend nahi ayeigi😳😳😳

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

what happened today? did rajveer open the envelope?

Neha

No he didn't, he was about to see the picture but teek waqt par woh girls hostel ki warden aagayi.

Todays episode also was full of Rajveer .

bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't worry Sara!!

Hope u can also see it from October when SAB go international. Though d news is not confirmed but Rajeev said so when somebody called her.

Welcome Neha!!
Keep on posting & Enjoy.

Ok in today's epi Rajveer was just going 2 see the pic when the matron of the Girl's hostel Lolita Sen came into Naina's room & Rajveer stopped. He left telling her dat Naina fainted & he only came 2 leave her 2 her room.

After dat there was some funny scenes between Yudi, Ali, Alekh & Capt. Singhal as we know dat Yudi got drunk yesterday 4 which he gets some treatment.

& Huda have his 1st emotional scene when his mum left.
Nice to know dat this guy can become serious. Though don't mistake it was not like any emotional scene of any K soap.

When Naina wake up Lolita told her dat Raj left her 2 her room in his arms which made Naina a bit upset. She also told Naina dat Raj have called her in his room.

Between all this Rajveer was busy thinking abt Naina. He saw his int & try 2 find clues abt her. Then he called in a no. which Naina had given in her profile only 2 find dat it is a wrong no.(Naina gave a false no. in her profile)

Rajveer is getting more convinced dat Naina is only d Spy. Ab Woh hath dho ke Naina ke peeche pad gaya hai.

Naina comes in Rajveers room. Some Sawal-jawab between the two & Naina is in a difficult position now. Her secret may come out tommorow though evrything depends on Naina.

Overall a very good epi of LRL.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Oh U know I have a problem I can never complete anything in short.
If d word-limit is 200 I went 4 500.
I want 2 write a short update of one para but I again ended it long.
πŸ˜•
Anyways it is 4 all those who haven't watched LRL.
Wait 4 the Regular updater update. πŸ˜ƒ

That will be more better than this. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh..thank u so much guys for taking time to answer my qns!!
And Ankesh, i don't think anyone will mind if u write a

looooooong update as it is a nice one..

Thak u once again

Neha
deeeja thumbnail
thanks alot ankesh but the thing is that niether i have sab
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANKESH

Don't worry Sara!!

Hope u can also see it from October when SAB go international. Though d news is not confirmed but Rajeev said so when somebody called her.

Welcome Neha!!
Keep on posting & Enjoy.

Ok in today's epi Rajveer was just going 2 see the pic when the matron of the Girl's hostel Lolita Sen came into Naina's room & Rajveer stopped. He left telling her dat Naina fainted & he only came 2 leave her 2 her room.

After dat there was some funny scenes between Yudi, Ali, Alekh & Capt. Singhal as we know dat Yudi got drunk yesterday 4 which he gets some treatment.

& Huda have his 1st emotional scene when his mum left.
Nice to know dat this guy can become serious. Though don't mistake it was not like any emotional scene of any K soap.

When Naina wake up Lolita told her dat Raj left her 2 her room in his arms which made Naina a bit upset. She also told Naina dat Raj have called her in his room.

Between all this Rajveer was busy thinking abt Naina. He saw his int & try 2 find clues abt her. Then he called in a no. which Naina had given in her profile only 2 find dat it is a wrong no.(Naina gave a false no. in her profile)

Rajveer is getting more convinced dat Naina is only d Spy. Ab Woh hath dho ke Naina ke peeche pad gaya hai.

Naina comes in Rajveers room. Some Sawal-jawab between the two & Naina is in a difficult position now. Her secret may come out tommorow though evrything depends on Naina.

Overall a very good epi of LRL.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Oh U know I have a problem I can never complete anything in short.
If d word-limit is 200 I went 4 500.
I want 2 write a short update of one para but I again ended it long.
πŸ˜•
Anyways it is 4 all those who haven't watched LRL.
Wait 4 the Regular updater update. πŸ˜ƒ

That will be more better than this. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Thnx Ani.....a brill updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n dnt b hard on urself😳.....ur update is always gud n i luv da added commentryπŸ˜ƒ

starcity thumbnail
thank u for the short update, it was great πŸ˜ƒ