Frequent Posters

DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rasyafan

very good observatiom
yes mahadev knows what has to be done and when
he always stresses the value of time and before time nothing can happen
even he the god has his limits and cannot go beyond that cannot act against prakriti or break rules of nature

this is what I like that gods are powerless too he saved sai whenever he cud but honi ko bhagwan bhi nahi tal sakte he cud not save her from dying as sati gave him her suagandh and he simply helplessly continued to watch her doign herself harm gosh
it must b difficult being a god unable to prevent tredgedy or danger knowing about it fully well
👏 👏

Thanks Dear for liking my post...actually that is not my observation. That is my realization about Mahadev and Shakti's relation...They both are supreme power, they both were aware of everything...still they did what was in favour of the whole humanity and the whole creation...Sati was Prakriti and Adi Shakti herself but she was at a time human. She took the human birth to attain her Lord, Shiv. She was bound by the human boundaries...because God couldn't break the rules of nature and fate otherwise it may create lots of caos in the creation. That is why Mahadev could not act against the nature so he was and is chosen to stay quiet for the time being.
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

Best mythology. Bus mujhe ek bat samaj nai ati why cant they pronounce the name properly. Its devon ke dev not devon ka dev. Bahot bura lagta hai tab

yes even i get irritated when they say devon ka dev, sometimes these people act as if they dont understand hindi, 😡
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@rimi again nice post rimi.
@divya no they act as if they dont knw which show it is.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually the word Mahadev's ego hurts me badly...so I can't stop me to answer this question here. Kehte hai mauka hai dastur bhi. And this is said great power brings great responsibility...just like Mahadev said in the previous episode to Kartikeya...one should always remember his duty and responsibility to this society...and if the time comes to sacrifice your own happiness for a better good it should be taken as opportunity rather burden..He always follows this. This is the reason knowing everything he has to restrain himself from stopping Sati to sacrifice herself in pyre though that day he has tried his best to stop her. but he knew that well Adi Shakti would not tollerate her Lord's insult.
@DI and DIDI dukh mat kijiye...phir bhi inlogon ne hindi mein DKDM kahan toh...humare kuch bengalee balayein jab yahan aatein hai toh Rabindranath Tagore ke gaaanein Rabndra Sangeet ko tagore songs bulate hai...

Edited by DeewaniRimi - 11 years ago
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's true earlier, moht looked leaner but Lyk he said in an interiew lord shiva appears broader n bit bulkier n he was asked to bulk up which he did...along with the costume n accessories he appears more so...it's ok...
foram. thumbnail
Back to epis. Aj kaunsa epi tha?
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ foru ... jata sukarn ke ghar pahucta hai woh fruits leke..yaad aya
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foram.

Nitin sir receivd an award on behalf of the entire dkdm team. He seemd so nervous.

yaaay!!😃

Word Count: 1

foram. thumbnail
Congrates dkdmians. I wishd to see entire team there
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I rarely watch award functions.
But big congratulation to the whole team.
But nowadays it seems to me that the show has lost it's essence. What doo you think, friends?