Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
All that you've written is so apt Rimi👏
I so agree with each and every word you have written...
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeewaniRimi

This is the biggest question...I have seen somewhere someone asked during the current track of DKDM why didn't Mahadev himself go to Devi Parvati to cajole and remind her about herself??? iS this his ego??
What I think is...NO its not ego or something neither he scared at all...He was separated from Adi Shakti long kalpas ago...but as the whole Prakriti and creation was derived from her he always tried to find consolation in it. As Nature is another form of Adi Shakti, he chose to stay with and in nature. When Adi Shakti took birth as Sati...what he knew that as she was born as human she had to have some human flaws and virtue. Even if she attained her true self of Para Shakti still she may have the some human qualities...if he tried to remind her everything about the past in one sit it may be create lots of caos ...1. In this hurry Sati could not understand what to do and not to do?? She would be confused and diverted. ANd most importantly she would be scared. WHat DKDM showed that too. during Sati's era and now in current track. Whenever Mahadev's name or any thing of related to him came out Sati felt disturbed and tried to find out the truth...what now currently Parvati too will do.
2. One day someone came from nowhere and claimed you as his wife or consort and said that you are the supreme energy, you are everything...come with me...
This is the weirdest ever imagination to get one's soul mat, one's life partner back...
The lady will scream in fear and shock first then what will be happened anyone could imagine?
3. Nothing can be fruitful if it has been done forcibly. Mahadev knew this truth very well. He knew...it would be the soul's urge and need when she would want to attain her Lord. In everyone's life a time came when he/she completely dedicates herself/himself in one's love and devotion. Mahadev was just waiting for that time...what he is doing now too...
And we should not forget it was him who saved Sati every time from every danger and problem. He always was with her in her every step to support her fully. And trying to push away was the way what made Sati curious to know about her and her Lord Shiv. And so that she finally attained her Shiv.
Actually he always felt the pain of Adi Shakti...but always controlled himself to go to her because of her own good. Because before the correct time everything may cause problems a lot.

very good observatiom
yes mahadev knows what has to be done and when
he always stresses the value of time and before time nothing can happen
even he the god has his limits and cannot go beyond that cannot act against prakriti or break rules of nature

this is what I like that gods are powerless too he saved sai whenever he cud but honi ko bhagwan bhi nahi tal sakte he cud not save her from dying as sati gave him her suagandh and he simply helplessly continued to watch her doign herself harm gosh
it must b difficult being a god unable to prevent tredgedy or danger knowing about it fully well
👏 👏

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DeewaniRimi

This is the biggest question...I have seen somewhere someone asked during the current track of DKDM why didn't Mahadev himself go to Devi Parvati to cajole and remind her about herself??? iS this his ego??
What I think is...NO its not ego or something neither he scared at all...He was separated from Adi Shakti long kalpas ago...but as the whole Prakriti and creation was derived from her he always tried to find consolation in it. As Nature is another form of Adi Shakti, he chose to stay with and in nature. When Adi Shakti took birth as Sati...what he knew that as she was born as human she had to have some human flaws and virtue. Even if she attained her true self of Para Shakti still she may have the some human qualities...if he tried to remind her everything about the past in one sit it may be create lots of caos ...1. In this hurry Sati could not understand what to do and not to do?? She would be confused and diverted. ANd most importantly she would be scared. WHat DKDM showed that too. during Sati's era and now in current track. Whenever Mahadev's name or any thing of related to him came out Sati felt disturbed and tried to find out the truth...what now currently Parvati too will do.
2. One day someone came from nowhere and claimed you as his wife or consort and said that you are the supreme energy, you are everything...come with me...
This is the weirdest ever imagination to get one's soul mat, one's life partner back...
The lady will scream in fear and shock first then what will be happened anyone could imagine?
3. Nothing can be fruitful if it has been done forcibly. Mahadev knew this truth very well. He knew...it would be the soul's urge and need when she would want to attain her Lord. In everyone's life a time came when he/she completely dedicates herself/himself in one's love and devotion. Mahadev was just waiting for that time...what he is doing now too...
And we should not forget it was him who saved Sati every time from every danger and problem. He always was with her in her every step to support her fully. And trying to push away was the way what made Sati curious to know about her and her Lord Shiv. And so that she finally attained her Shiv.
Actually he always felt the pain of Adi Shakti...but always controlled himself to go to her because of her own good. Because before the correct time everything may cause problems a lot.

you have written it so well
hope kuch logon ko apne question ka answer mil gaya ho😭😭😭😭😭

i agree to each and every word

specailly these lines is so apt

What I think is...NO its not ego or something neither he scared at all...He was separated from Adi Shakti long kalpas ago...but as the whole Prakriti and creation was derived from her he always tried to find consolation in it. As Nature is another form of Adi Shakti, he chose to stay with and in nature
foram. thumbnail
for you all go crazy once again
go mad or watever you want

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wEoeoA5HgHk[/YOUTUBE]
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
go mad or whatever you want🤣
I'm going super mad☺️
This is such a good epi☺️
In the start the way Sati goes near to Shiv when the water starts behaving unnaturally☺️
And then their romance in the last part...gosh..

Aaj Aadishakti aur Shiv ka milan ho hie gaya
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks foru m feeling so happy after seeing it ❤️
it was so hectic day for me
i can say this is the best epi for me
so romantic ☺️
cvs ne kitne kam scene kyon banaye
sati is looking gorgeous!!!!

foram. thumbnail
even saraswati says
aap aur sati sansaar ki pehli prem katha banne jaa rahe hain

and even their talk wen sati keep on saying and mahadev listening ot her was so so s o so fab
foram. thumbnail
yes sushi kam scene to the par aise scene the ki jindagi bhar yaad rahenge with dailogues

mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
n she said ...aaj se aap dono premi jodiyo ke liye adarsh banege ❤️

foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushitaindia

n she said ...aaj se aap dono premi jodiyo ke liye adarsh banege ❤️

well sahi kaha mere lliye to ab yahi aadarsh rahenge

wen we have shiv sati as addarsh then who will follow
heer ranjha and shirin farhad😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳