Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i had thought that after marriage we will have lots and lots and lots to drool over, but inhone to hamara popat hi kar diya😆. beech main hi Shatabdi express chalu kar diya😡
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haha popat. Wel yes shadi ke pehle ke scenes dekh ke mujhe bi yahi lagatha ki shadi ke baad hamari chandi hogi but dhat unhone sab mitti me mila dia
divyadaya13 thumbnail
once in rangmuch or somewhere else, somebody had written taht even when Shiv Sati are apart the chemistry is so strong, once the marriage takes place then the audience will get to watch more and more electrifying scenes, i think the CVS did not read this or other wise why would they have rushed with Sati track in the end.as if they got loose motion😆
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

once in rangmuch or somewhere else, somebody had written taht even when Shiv Sati are apart the chemistry is so strong, once the marriage takes place then the audience will get to watch more and more electrifying scenes, i think the CVS did not read this or other wise why would they have rushed with Sati track in the end.as if they got loose motion😆

u seems so much frustratd yar, kya mast likh rai hai. Even i saw 1 rangmuch article or video with title shiv sati two equal halves aisa hi kuch
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Frustration toh hoga hi na, during Shiv Sati era i had lots and lots of sleepless nights, just thinking about MR's, when they showed marriage promo, i watched it again and again and again, and was so so happy, thought that now they will show more and more of awesome scenes and one fine day suddenly they started showing promos of Shiv Sati seperation. So frustrate hone ka haq banta hai boss, aakhir itne bade MR fan jo tehre.
Edited by divyadaya13 - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Frustration toh hoga hi na, during Shiv Sati era i had lots and lots of sleepless nights, just thinking about MR's, when they showed marriage promo, i watched it again and again and again, and was so so happy, thought that now they will show more and more of awesome scenes and one fine day suddenly they started showing promos of Shiv Sati seperation. So frustrate hone ka haq banta hai boss, aakhir itne bade MR fan jo tehre.

ABSOLUTELY...they hardly showed Shiv Sati scenes after marriage for 2weeks. If we count it on the day basis ...2-3 days...
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

u seems so much frustratd yar, kya mast likh rai hai. Even i saw 1 rangmuch article or video with title shiv sati two equal halves aisa hi kuch

Really??😃Can I get the article or the article's link please??😳
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When was this article posted. I daily visit Rangmunch site but never found this article.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

Mujhe to koi pic dikh hi nai raha. And but he never tried to get his sati but i cn understand that he was afraid after knwing the future

This is the biggest question...I have seen somewhere someone asked during the current track of DKDM why didn't Mahadev himself go to Devi Parvati to cajole and remind her about herself??? iS this his ego??
What I think is...NO its not ego or something neither he scared at all...He was separated from Adi Shakti long kalpas ago...but as the whole Prakriti and creation was derived from her he always tried to find consolation in it. As Nature is another form of Adi Shakti, he chose to stay with and in nature. When Adi Shakti took birth as Sati...what he knew that as she was born as human she had to have some human flaws and virtue. Even if she attained her true self of Para Shakti still she may have the some human qualities...if he tried to remind her everything about the past in one sit it may be create lots of caos ...1. In this hurry Sati could not understand what to do and not to do?? She would be confused and diverted. ANd most importantly she would be scared. WHat DKDM showed that too. during Sati's era and now in current track. Whenever Mahadev's name or any thing of related to him came out Sati felt disturbed and tried to find out the truth...what now currently Parvati too will do.
2. One day someone came from nowhere and claimed you as his wife or consort and said that you are the supreme energy, you are everything...come with me...
This is the weirdest ever imagination to get one's soul mat, one's life partner back...
The lady will scream in fear and shock first then what will be happened anyone could imagine?
3. Nothing can be fruitful if it has been done forcibly. Mahadev knew this truth very well. He knew...it would be the soul's urge and need when she would want to attain her Lord. In everyone's life a time came when he/she completely dedicates herself/himself in one's love and devotion. Mahadev was just waiting for that time...what he is doing now too...
And we should not forget it was him who saved Sati every time from every danger and problem. He always was with her in her every step to support her fully. And trying to push away was the way what made Sati curious to know about her and her Lord Shiv. And so that she finally attained her Shiv.
Actually he always felt the pain of Adi Shakti...but always controlled himself to go to her because of her own good. Because before the correct time everything may cause problems a lot.
Edited by DeewaniRimi - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushitaindia

koi rote hua itna beautiful kaise lag sakta hai

"Saza hai kya karein...
Dil o Jahan ko tawah kiya...
Raza hai kya karein...
Wafa ko Bewafa kiya...
Dubara zindagi se..
Yun mujhe juda kiya...