why so much basmati rice advertisement

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
every host shows the packet in the camera and says me sirf india gate basmati chawal use karti hoon its becoming soo annoying now this is a reality show and not a shopping channel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes,.I am asking the same..and now they are irritating us with baba elaichi..thank god only 2 sponsors are there otherwise I use amul butter,I use ishakti dal,shaktibhog ata,tata salt..etc..and there would be no need to show ads
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

Yes,.I am asking the same..and now they are irritating us with baba elaichi..thank god only 2 sponsors are there otherwise I use amul butter,I use ishakti dal,shaktibhog ata,tata salt..etc..and there would be no need to show ads

Gud one 😆😆 
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, absolute pukeish bullshit. Every episode the contestants say "I only use India Gate blah blah" .. you can tell it is scripted by the way they say it, so unconvincing. 
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆😆 It really is annoying and to have these people mouth dialogues doing advertising on the dining table is hilarious and annoying at the same time.  I am glad the show is ending, pls dont come back dont make such a show again.  It was terrible while it lasted and we are so happy its gone. 
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show has set a new benchmark for how bad reality shows can be and just what a bad adaptation should look like.  Come Dine With Me creators should sue Life Ok for bad publicity.
AmElOdI thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

every host shows the packet in the camera and says me sirf india gate basmati chawal use karti hoon its becoming soo annoying now this is a reality show and not a shopping channel

🤣
_G1234_ thumbnail
Baba elaichi is also very famous in Welcome. lol  It is so annoying. 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly.. i was too tired of dis basmati tice advertisement..🤢 nd was even gonna make a topic abt it..😆 good to know dat other people also noticed it,,😳
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Howlarious

Yeah, absolute pukeish bullshit. Every episode the contestants say "I only use India Gate blah blah" .. you can tell it is scripted by the way they say it, so unconvincing. 

Exactly.. every1 knows dat its scripted,.. phr bhi kehna hai k mai toh hamesha isi mai rice banati/banati hun.. yeh meray fav hain... arey pagal samajh rakha hai kya..?😵 India mei kya bus yehi rice reh gaye hain.. every1 knows dat u guys r advertising it so stop da shit..🤢
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago