The Wait is finally Over!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends

We know you were all dying to know the email ID of Sachin Shroff... So let me tell all the fans of Sachin , that the Wait is Finally Over.....

Sachin has forwarded his new  email id to me, which i am passing on to you all....Here is his mail id... You fans are all welcome to mail him and send him all your messages....

Sachin Shroff's id: [email protected]

Friends, wish you all the very best... Get in touch with Sachin directly now.... Get all your love letters and messages across to him and he will surely read all of them....😳

Thanking you

IF Development team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 😃

Thanks for telling us sree 😛
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yipppeeeeeeeeee cooool
😃 😃 😃 thanx sree
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow..cool! thanks for telling us! 😛
harry_fan2 thumbnail
thanxs sree. cant w8 2 e-mail him 😊
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sree!!!!! OMG I feel like kissing you! 😛 I'm so happy...omg...I'm gonna email him!!!! I'll tell him how much I love him!! AHHH!!!
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ooooh! Sree! you're truly a darling!!!
libralady thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 😊 Is it realllllly him, though? He wrote back to me and the email was kind of poorly typed - plus he referred to "Vedika" (he called her that!). Surely they don't call each other by their stage names? 😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fnx a lot sree....and keep this as a sticky topic...thanks once again 😛
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libralady

Thanks 😊 Is it realllllly him, though? He wrote back to me and the email was kind of poorly typed - plus he referred to "Vedika" (he called her that!). Surely they don't call each other by their stage names? 😆

Lol, why do u get this doubt? It is surely Sachin Shroff.... He msged me and gave me this mail id... I even talked to him over the phone after receiving the id... So it is surely him!!! 😉

And ya, he refers to all his actors by their screen name... i have talked to him so many times, but he always mentions Vedika, Niharika etc etc and never gurdeep , Kirti.. So this is the way he addresses... 😳

I dont get what you mean by poorly typed... Maybe he replied in a hurry and was hardpressed for time... 😆 

Anyway, glad to know that he is replying to you all.... Have a Nice Time... 👏