Emily gives birth to baby boy as single mother...

aroma2002 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
IHow about Emily refusing to marry Mohit after Sandhya makes massa agree...and later Emily gives birth to baby boy as single mother...
She should get married to another Hindu boy to teach Rathis a lesson...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i would like this to happen 
mohit needs to be punished this way
when he didnt take the responsibility of the unborn child how can we expect that he will care and love emily if maasa agrees for the marriage, i think emily will come to know about the strict rules followed by maasa and will give up the idea of marriage and deliver the child as a single woman
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. However you are assuming this action of Emily will be a punishment for Mohit. It will not be. He will be greatly relieved. Public memory is short and even shorter in India when it comes to boys. The society is very apologetic and forgiving. After a year or two Mohit will marry a Marwari girl and get a big fat dowry. Emily will be erased from his memory. While Emily will struggle to bring up her child listening to taunts everyday. The society in the girl's case is not so forgiving. Marriage with a child in arms is not easy. I want her to marry Mohit and avenge her humiliation after that. I know that Mohit betrayed her at a time she needed him the most. He is unlikely to provide much support in the future either. However to give respectability to the child  this is the only recourse left with her if she does not abort. This is the price she has to pay for her digressions. Maybe she may change Mohit for good and be a positive influence on him. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
umaji liked your positive comment on momily
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That would be 'Nayi Soch' but i don't think CVs will go down that way.
@Uma ji..like your positive thinking