Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm also looking forward to how this unfolds. Especially after reading other threads about the legal and religious technicalities of inter religious marriages in India.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shehjar

hahaha u shd try and make a thread Paddy it will be fun πŸ˜†
Agar hum Cv hotayπŸ˜†

Yeah...but then it would come with a warning label and viewer discretion would be advised...πŸ˜†
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

It's the imagination I'm asking for. This is an entertainment show. It might like to masquerade as a social awareness platform from time to time, but it's basically an avenue for writers of the show to enjoy 'what if' utopian scenarios. Fair enough. I don't watch DABH to be educated or informed about anything. Tongue is always firmly in cheek for me. But I appreciate that for others, this is very unrealistic and annoying,vexing and even offensive. Don't know how CVs balance all this.

Those of us who reached formative years are not watching these shows to be educated. True. However, when one is young and at an impressionable age, good vs. bad, truth vs. lies, evil meeting its timely end are all appropriate for a show. So, DABH sending social messages or not, I don't see anything wrong with that. Heck even at my age (mother of two), watching athletes is inspiring to me. So who are we to say...don't send social messages. I am positive there are some young women in the interiors of India who are watching the show and wanting to be like Sandhya...fight the good fight !!!
Love2read thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think bhabho is taking emily problem an opportunity to kick sandhya out of the house. bhabho always have the fear that sandhya cant fullfill her duties as wife when she becomes an IPS officer . so bhabho will convince maasa to tell sandhya to give up her married life and leave suraj . if she does then they accept emily , mohit marriage. no matter if sandhya accepts this or not bhabho wins.

if sandhya denies then no emily mohit marriage, no shame in the society of intercaste marriage.

if sandhya agrees then bhabho gets rid of sandhya and can remarry suraj to another illiterate girl. then dominate all the bhahus like slaves.