princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
If this is the way they are showing --- DABH -- Sandhya  Story -- Of making Matka story---

I have been expecting more---

Bhabho ---severely Punish Mohit ----instead just give him one slap and crying---

no body was seeing Mohit galti was biggest than ever ---

instead of showing Mohit to sudhrofy ---
Bhabho is showing Sandhya to do something---

kare koi ----bhugte koi --- that will make dooms of the plot and serial----what ever makers want to achieve for this--

for me it is fall of Wicket ----- I am hating this more than that Saved Meenudi No of times despite being psycho -----

sorry i am not interested anymore with this stupid track😑😑😑😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so disappointed in this track too.

Mohit should be punished, but instead the burden is again falling on Sandhya, who seems oblivious to the real world picture that Bhabo so vividly painted.

I don't want Sandhya to be shown as some wonder woman...and win all the time...it's just not realistic.  And if she is willing to stick her neck out where it doesn't belong...then I'm ready for that first matka to break. πŸ€”

Come on CVs...get us back on track to the original premise of the show.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this track is good for nothing
first it is dealing with a very very sensitive issue 
second because of this track the original plot sandy and her studies have been almost forgotten
third we have no surya moments which is the highlight of the show
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
For me Sandhya has to win. It is a very sensitive issue. Especially in North India. Would like to see how CVs are going to do the track to make it acceptable.
Sandhya's nature will not accept her to go for 1st option. Emily being a hindu orphan. Bhabo cannot think about the inter -religious marriage because of her idealogy. It is the clash of 2 idealogies. In every serial they show old idealogy winning compared to the new.
In this also if they show that then serial is lost. Sandhya's win , is the winning of progressive thoughts.
If the CVs are able to handle this correctly and give the right social message and if one family decides not to kill their son/daughter for marrying outside the rules that itself will be a big achievement.
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
princess1,i completly agree with u karey koi bharey koi