loosing the plot and also fans

latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really enjoyed this show, but lately i think its loosing the plot.  They just want to show Sandya in the detective role...maybe she should have become a detective rather than IPS...but even though she is successful in solving problems she seems like a mute doll, not the earlier character she had when she married into the rathi family...even the romantic scenes have become rather dull and boring and Soorajs character has also become lifeless...

They could show sandya going to college with chaavi...probs that happen there..but instead she is going to maasas village to sort emily and mohits problems...of which if she fails gets punished...sounds so stupid...when will sandya point out to babhu how dumb she is being rather than just accepting one challenge after another...

i really hope the storyline changes, cause at this rate i think they will loose viewers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Romantic scenes?

What romantic scenes? 😕
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true...when they first got married every little scene, when sandy and sooraj made contact etc was great...but they give us the same scenes now a year after there marriage...every so often they stick there hands in water or oil or something and expect us to be happy...
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice post. Agree with you totally. I am a die hard romantic. I consoled myself regarding lack of romance with the argument that it is not the main theme of the story. Now I find them digressing from that as well and going in a totally different direction. The fall in TRPS is definitely indicative of audience weariness. Let us hope the CVs take note of it.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Things were a lot worse this time last year. Unbearable story for us, but high trps. 
Have to wait for IPL to come and go. 
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
IPL how big an issue is this ?

Any SP serial is multiple telecast.

If I like a particular show, I will watch it later.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am going to be optimistic. As I know Sandhya cannot fail because if she fails then the new idealogy fails, the message for which she stands will fail. But I am sure it is going to be dragging with plots and subplots and dont see the end near. I guess only towards the end of IPL we can see something sensible. Till then I guess I will read forum more than watch show.