What a Chalange for Sandhya

AsTru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
1 new shocking news Frndz.. Read it must.. :(
IPL being in the pipe all the television showsare gearing up for High Voltage Drama to keep viewers glued to their Television screens.Star Plus' Diya Aur Batti Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd.) has constantly been dealing with diverse social issues and this time around, the plot will delve with the matter of inter caste marriage as Sandhya would want Mohit to marry Emily. However, Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela) will throw two conditions at Sandhya in order to get them married.
The first condition will be that Sandhya will have to get Emily in the house as an orphanHindu. If not, then she will have to take permission from Dadisa to get a Catholic girlmarried into their house.Sandhya (Deepika Singh) will take up the challenge and will travel to Village alongwith Suraj (Anas Rashid) to take permission from Dadisa!Then the major drama will start as new entry Gayatri (Actor not finalized yet.) will be introduced who will be Suraj's (Anas Rashid) Childhood friend Indeed a negative character!
"As per village rules Sandhya and Suraj will be seperated as Suraj will have to live with the men and Vice versa!Sandhya will put her wish to Dadisa and Dadisa will get furious on Sandhya and after thinking she will again put a condition and asks Sandhya that she will give permission but on one condition Sandhya will have to get Suraj married to a girl of her ( Dadisa's )choice to which Sandhya will be shocked and she will decide to stay in Village till Dadisa understands the matter.Soon listening to Dadisa's Condition Gayatri will start dreaming about getting married to Suraj! Meanwhile Sandhya will write a letter to Suraj and will tell Gayatri to give it to Suraj whereas Gayatri has other plans she will discard the letter and write a new one in which Sandhya will demand Suraj to Marry again! On other side Suraj will be devastated reading the letter!" But we have a good news to share to! " Soon misunderstandin gs will be cleared and Gayatri will take a extreme Decision by making Sandhya drown in a lake!"
It will be interesting to see how Sandhya fights the norms of the society and moreover her own family to get Emily in the household.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
so sandy has to forget that she has to attend her day college classes and will be shown dealing with all sort of problems
how did suraj accept this, he was the one who used to keep saying (during night college track) that she shouldnt miss even a single class and no😕
i think the cvs got the day college admission at the wrong time ( dabh cvs always give the best i think this is a big blooper from them)
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Is this true. I thought it was a april fool news. Some other thread was there. If this is true I will stop watching this serial. The moment they bring in any 2nd wife, 3rd wife thing I guess the essence of Diya aur Baati is gone.