Why would it be Sandya's first mistake????

indu2666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ha ha , this is crazy ..Mohit did the mistake, but it will considered Sandhya's first mistake if she does nto find a remedy for Mohit's mistake.
Wow what a thinking. If she decided not to help what will her mother in law do then?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Because Bhbaho knows only Sandhay is the one who can convince Maasa so she is emotionally black-mailing Sandhya to convince Maasa.😳This time Bhabho is not saying it from heart but it is a way of Bhabho for ask help from her Beendni!😉
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing-why should she have to suffer for Mohit's mistakes.
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wah Bhabho Kya logic hai, your sons are never wrong and your beendanis always take the brunt 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt like this part of cvs thinking 
how can be sandy punished (matka) for helping bhabho to find a solution to this fiasco
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
indu2666,i completeltly agree with you dear how it will be sandy's mistake a famous proverb"karey koi bhare koi" applied here mohit did all the mistake but i don't understand the character of bhabho if sandy is not going to succeed in convincing maasa it would be sandy's 1st mistake how ridiculous ??????
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that making the issue of Emily and Mohit's marriage Sandhya's responsibility does not make any sense. And I am fed up of the accusation by Chavi and Bhabo that Sandhya does not care for her family and is wrongly accusing Mohit,,,this is outrageous and disgusting indeed. 

Why were not the police informed that Mohit has exchanged the photo identity card with someone else? He has committed a crime and needs to be punished. Bhabho is allowing her son to continue to learn and believe that it is ok to lie, cheat, and have no consequences...by not forcing him to take responsibility.

latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this makes the whole show crazy...so far its made sense...this is so silly...what has happened to the storyline...