slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chalo DABH celebrated diwali on holi🥳

There were many characters like bachao bachao mujhe🥺 today

First

That poor lady🥺 who applied colour on  vikram😉

The way meenudi got jealous was like so hilarious🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣( I did the LU but I stopped for minute a laughed to the core my mom started staring at me like bhabho😡)

Second

Mohit babu.

Bachao bachao first when police came. 🥺Relaxed for a while when his friend went for the test.😕

Then caught by sandy thanedarni.😳 Holi pe shower👏👏. Wah re wah wat a scene.👏👏

Mohit with his hand trying to hide.😡

When Mohit saw bhabho's angry face his face was like wat meenudi murmured. Aaj mar dalegi inhe.😉

When bhabho slapped 👏(scene of the year)

Then in the aangan

When sandy said get momli marriedhe was like oh no I just wanted to use her through out of my life 😡. I want marry someone who can trust my lies😡. Not that intelligent Emily😉. Bhabhi please Please don't do that.😉

Finally Bhabho

Bechari.😭 Mohit did what no one can do😉. Made bhabho cry out of shame.😭

The precap thing the way bhabho asked sandy go with Emily to village & convince everyone with teary eyed & adding that the decision is with sandy made me feel that bhabho using the matka clause for saving RP's pride.🥺😭

Bachao beendni bachao hamari izzaath ko bachao😉👍🏼

Edited by shbhn3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so want Sandhya to say to Bhabho..."yeh to apke ladke ki galti hai...ma baap apne bachcho ke liye kya nahin karte...aap hee kyon nahin jaakar maasa se baat karti...akhir apke sanskar hai in bachcho main...apne bachcho ko sahi raaste par laane ke liye itna toh aap ko karna he chahiye..." 

But Sandhya will manaofy maasa i'm sure...what will happen to Bhabho when maasa will agree then how will she live with do do thanedarni beendni...and that meenudi...
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice analysis shobhana.

Meena's antics were nice to watch.  I did not realize she was throwing balloons and thought she threw a stone at that woman.  I very much remembered last year's holi and her convo with Bhabho.

The precap very much looked like your title.  Bhabho undecided what to do is using this opportunity to provoke Sandhya to convince Maasa and eyewashing her family members with the matka challenge.
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shbhn3

The way meenudi got jealous was like so hilarious🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣( I did the LU but I stopped for minute a laughed to the core my mom started staring at me like bhabho😡)

hahahahahahhahaah! 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice analysis shobhna esp love meenu's expressions description.🤣
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
in this what is sandhya's fault?
on what basis she is saying she will break matka?
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You're right.  Superman...I mean Superwoman Sandy has a solution to everyone's problems...so why not this one. 😕

But I think this was really poor on Bhabo's part.

It's alright to ask for Sandhya's help in talking to Maasa and the clan...but then just ask for help.  Why connect it with the matkas? 

I mean asking for help without the threat of the matkas will not lower Bhabo or the family's dignity...Mohit has already deflated that to the point of no return.

Poor Sandhya...you're damned if you do...and you're damned if you don't.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post shobbhana
bhabho knows only sandy can do it but why did she bring the matka matter 😕

-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post! ⭐️

Meena's antics were pretty funny! 😆 It looked like Bhabo and Meena were standing in a 'safe zone' where no one can reach them with gulaal! 😲

I don't know why .. but I also found Chaturi playing the dhol to be funny! 🤔

I wonder if Mohit didn't want to marry Emily only because of his fear of Bhabo. Maybe he is willing to marry her if everyone accepts. (just wondering .. since CVs haven't been clear about this. (yet to watch today's epi though))